A very European Friday thread ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท

Birthday is on Monday, but today was the best opportunity to go for a meal logistically speaking.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

just waiting for time to pass until this evening

:clock830: :eyes:

Today is my ceremonial birthday.

Monday is the actual day.

2 Likes

Morning @tuna and pals
Is your new avatar a temporary thing while the football is on?

I think itโ€™s well documented how much I love my cat (Winifred Purrkle) , but I do wish she wasnโ€™t so keen to groom me in the mornings, itโ€™s hard to drink my coffee with her headbutting me and trying to lick my nose and chin :coffee::woozy_face::cat2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I agree!

Morning all!

We got a new bed yesterday and it is very comfortable. I am feeling quite positive about my workload today.

Iโ€™ve got leftover curry for lunch and then possibly an afternoon of Dark Souls 3 (although more likely trying to finish cross marking).

Iโ€™m playing football later (right side of a back three for Turkey, probably) which should be good.

Noel Gallagher: Iโ€™ll do an interview with The Sun, the plebs will love it. Iโ€™ll have a go at the Tories though. Except not really, Iโ€™ll just call Boris fat and say heโ€™s a dickhead for catching covid. Oh yeah and Iโ€™ll basically encourage not getting the vaccine but then explain that Iโ€™ve had the vaccine because my doctor told me personally that Iโ€™d be a fool not to. All you dickheads probably shouldnโ€™t get it but my doctor said I should get it, sorry, nothing I could do.

Dunno when he became so witless and do so much contrived swearing as well. Tory cunt.

7 Likes

Morning!

Just had a nice quick walk before work, got my Big Thief ticket, and now Iโ€™m going to have a bagel and maybe even a chai.

Niiiiiice.

8 Likes

Might make this for tea

Morning

Feeling a little wonky - could be jab related. Maybe not, just having a coffee

Work today - no plans at all for the weekend which Iโ€™m alternately happy and sad about

I am so so pleased for you. Looking forward to seeing all your new bikey adventures now youโ€™ve got a bit more time to yourself.

Morning dis! Iโ€™m currently eating egg on toast and later Iโ€™m flying back to London.

4 Likes

Yes, and it is catalogued in the appropriate thread!

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

My hammock isnโ€™t going to arrive until Monday. This is the greatest injustice in the history of injustices.

Got absolutely nothing to do until 4.30 when Iโ€™m taking my wife to get some new glasses fitted. Quite enjoying this whole not having a job thing ngl.

Have you considered getting a hammock?

Me too!

Glad itโ€™s Friday. Been a long week.

1 Like

Too big for a hammock. But if I did Iโ€™d put a little sign up next to it saying โ€˜Stop! Hammock Timeโ€™.

3 Likes

ughgh slept like trash again, ffs. knackered. havenโ€™t been able to log in to my work system yet either, might just go back to bed. had way too much beer this week, need a night off i reckon. might go down to hampshire for the weekend :thinking:

Itโ€™s my last day at my job today. Got 2 emails to send then Iโ€™m going to watch the test match with my laptop in front of me in case anyone wants to wish me adieu.

Then a few pints and back home for the ruddy footers. Up the Italians!