A very European Friday thread 🇮🇹🇹🇷

Birthday is on Monday, but today was the best opportunity to go for a meal logistically speaking.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

just waiting for time to pass until this evening

:clock830: :eyes:

Today is my ceremonial birthday.

Monday is the actual day.

2 Likes

Morning @tuna and pals
Is your new avatar a temporary thing while the football is on?

I think it’s well documented how much I love my cat (Winifred Purrkle) , but I do wish she wasn’t so keen to groom me in the mornings, it’s hard to drink my coffee with her headbutting me and trying to lick my nose and chin :coffee::woozy_face::cat2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I agree!

Morning all!

We got a new bed yesterday and it is very comfortable. I am feeling quite positive about my workload today.

I’ve got leftover curry for lunch and then possibly an afternoon of Dark Souls 3 (although more likely trying to finish cross marking).

I’m playing football later (right side of a back three for Turkey, probably) which should be good.

Noel Gallagher: I’ll do an interview with The Sun, the plebs will love it. I’ll have a go at the Tories though. Except not really, I’ll just call Boris fat and say he’s a dickhead for catching covid. Oh yeah and I’ll basically encourage not getting the vaccine but then explain that I’ve had the vaccine because my doctor told me personally that I’d be a fool not to. All you dickheads probably shouldn’t get it but my doctor said I should get it, sorry, nothing I could do.

Dunno when he became so witless and do so much contrived swearing as well. Tory cunt.

7 Likes

Morning!

Just had a nice quick walk before work, got my Big Thief ticket, and now I’m going to have a bagel and maybe even a chai.

Niiiiiice.

8 Likes

Might make this for tea

Morning

Feeling a little wonky - could be jab related. Maybe not, just having a coffee

Work today - no plans at all for the weekend which I’m alternately happy and sad about

I am so so pleased for you. Looking forward to seeing all your new bikey adventures now you’ve got a bit more time to yourself.

Morning dis! I’m currently eating egg on toast and later I’m flying back to London.

4 Likes

Yes, and it is catalogued in the appropriate thread!

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

My hammock isn’t going to arrive until Monday. This is the greatest injustice in the history of injustices.

Got absolutely nothing to do until 4.30 when I’m taking my wife to get some new glasses fitted. Quite enjoying this whole not having a job thing ngl.

Have you considered getting a hammock?

Me too!

Glad it’s Friday. Been a long week.

1 Like

Too big for a hammock. But if I did I’d put a little sign up next to it saying ‘Stop! Hammock Time’.

3 Likes

ughgh slept like trash again, ffs. knackered. haven’t been able to log in to my work system yet either, might just go back to bed. had way too much beer this week, need a night off i reckon. might go down to hampshire for the weekend :thinking:

It’s my last day at my job today. Got 2 emails to send then I’m going to watch the test match with my laptop in front of me in case anyone wants to wish me adieu.

Then a few pints and back home for the ruddy footers. Up the Italians!