A very European Friday thread ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท

What I learned from trying to watch the CL final in Anglesey was that literally everyone there supports liverpool and hates England, so the atmosphere there on Sunday should be amazing

I dont like it/change

how do selfie threads work now?

donโ€™t wanna start one if thereโ€™s already one/we donโ€™t do them as often/I put it in the wrong board

Iโ€™ve got mojito ice lollies coming in the shopping. 1.5%

Itโ€™s nice up North Wales.
Although every time Iโ€™ve been, locals ask if Iโ€™m โ€œnot bored already?โ€ being from London.
The views, the walks, fighting seagulls for my fish 'n chips keeps me occupied for a few days.

Iโ€™m happy itโ€™s Friday. Hoping for an easy work day and will have the football on quietly in the background.

1 Like

Went for my :bike: , sun came out about half way round, so rode home with a brisk tailwind and the sun on me :slightly_smiling_face:

I fancy a tin of beans and sausages and a couple of poachies for brunch. Donโ€™t have any bread for toast though - is it weird to eat that without toast?

Not that I care what you think, Iโ€™m having it anyway.

Itโ€™s only to eat without toast so long as you donโ€™t turn into a low carb wanker

Drove all the way up to Beaumaris from near Harlech a few years ago because my wife wanted to go on a boat trip to Puffin Island. Got there and they were all cancelled because it was too rough.

That and wandering around Newborough Warren with an awful hangover on a university field trip are my two experiences of Anglesey.

@Mert_Aksac this is a good interview

1 Like

Lovely stuff, thanks :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iโ€™m officially a local round at Pelicano now. I just popped round for a coffee and was greeted by the guy serving me saying โ€œRob, isnโ€™t it? Flat white?โ€

So thatโ€™s lifted my mood this morning

I saw an advert for a โ€˜flat white over iceโ€™ the other day.

It must be stopped.

I had a notification on Dice in preparation and didnโ€™t come up. Managed to get one now though so ta for the reminder.

Currently at Powderham Castle at some flower festival bollocks. Havenโ€™t found the beer which is annoying.

1 Like

My hammock arrived! Itโ€™s a Christmas miracle.

It made me feel a bit sea sick.

3 Likes

Me too! Maybe see you there (2 years after we initially planned to goโ€ฆ)

1 Like

Oh itโ€™s your birthday!

Happy cakes!!! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Bobby Ricks!

1 Like

HBBR!

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face::beer::balloon:

1 Like

HB BR! :cake:

1 Like