A very European Friday thread 🇮🇹🇹🇷

FAO of @BobRickerton

Happy

Birthday!

1 Like

HB, BR! :partying_face:

1 Like

Cheers gang! UEFA organising the Euros the day of my birthday is the best present a young (ish) boy could ask for

2 Likes

Might order my pizza now.

Happy birthday! :birthday: :tada: :balloon: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @BobRickerton :partying_face:

1 Like

And I am fucking DONE for two weeks.

Out of: office
In to: hammock

7 Likes

drunk 4 coffees today because I felt wiped out and now i’ve gone coffee weird :alien:

1 Like

1 Like

10 Likes

Happy Birthday and all the best to the finest gentleman of Salop!

1 Like

Happy birthday @BobRickerton :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely starving. Restaurant isn’t booked until 7.30 though.

Bag of popcorn as a bridging snack?

happy birthday BR my man

1 Like

in Hastings for the weekend

might have pizza on the beach, and then going to see PVA play, which will be my first gig in about 8 months

maybe a swim tomorrow

Work done. Off for a date at a jazz club. Nice. It’s train (station) beer (rum and coke) time

6 Likes

Hello guitar players of DiS! Can you recommend a guitar stand/holder thing for the wall? I’m sick of my partner using the bed/sofa/floor and would like to purchase him two so we can Chuck them on the wall out of the way when he’s not using them. I know I’ll provably get one that will damage the guitar or something annoying like that. Sob sob.

Just arrived in Folkestone for the weekend. (Can’t see a selfie thread?) #ladsladslads

10 Likes

Hello all :wave:

I’ve had the day off today and have spent the whole day painting the kitchen. I’m absolutely knackered - it’s a really awkward shape and rollering above the cabinets made my arms want to drop off. But it’s looking good.

We’ve brought pizza night forward by a day as we’re out tomorrow. Got Moana on too, just for a change :smiley: might get some more painting done before the football.

And yes, no selfie thread so here I am

9 Likes

Hi hi

Left work at 4 which was great. Got to the uniform.shop.and it was shut.
Then ocado man rang and said there are issues and hell be late.

Just want my wine and pizza.

So mad glad it’s the weekend.