A wild SUNDAY THREAD approaches!

Though I’ve just realised this will be my 6th ashes test.

4 losses 1 draw.

Anglos!

The mini human alarm clock got up before we’d even gone to bed last night and consequently I had one of the worst nights sleep in ages.

Off to Southsea later for Victorious Festival. I’ll be there early and the only band I want to see is the headliner though. It could be a long day.

1 Like

What’s the ETA on the caravan? Understand that sourcing a 1976 Opal Topaz was always going to be tricky, but as long as I can pick it up before bird migration season, I’m happy to wait.

Otherwise you can BACS me the £250.

*cash alternative is £4.61

?

5 Likes

“No I’m not shaking your hand, ok I’ll shake your hand” always gets me.

3 Likes

:grimacing: I’ll brace myself for us being bowled out within 3 overs of the new ball then :upside_down_face:

Help
I don’t know how I’m going to do it all over again.
My feet are so sore. Every step is agony.
But I want to dance to Kim Petras at 2.30pm today. Oh god.
Help

2 Likes

Had a great day yesterday, my sis came to hang out with us at a cider/wine fest, then we all bundled home and went for the usual pilgrimage of the worst tv imaginable. I can absolutely see myself now blasting through all 8 seasons of ‘are you the one’ thank you very much.

BBQ at the in laws today, I’m on salad detail. Having a sleepover there so we can all have a few tipples. Turning into a classic bank holiday weekend tbh.

Makeshift shower, cup of tea, brekkie then start drinking.

1 Like

I’ll wait.

1 Like

How’s it Sunday already? :fearful:

Got quite a bit of hunger going in right now might have to put that to good use at some point.

Not so fussed about all that much today. Hoping Kim Petras might be fun and maybe The Distillers. Might get dragged to see Enter Shikari but also might avoid letting that happen. I’d watch Basement but i always find them plodding live, Chvches will hopefully be fun and I could happily scream along with Everlong at the end of the day, so might see the end of the Foo Fighters I guess.

Really odd, the room I’m in is upstairs with an outside wall behind me and barely crawl space in the part of the attic above. Just heard what sounded like stomping an banging coming from thebroom behind me. But there is no room behind me. Seems we’ve got an infestation of GHOSTS!

What’s for breakfast?

Happy day to everyone

2 Likes

Well jel that you’re seeing CHVRCHES

2 Likes

I refuse to be disappointed by Basement live for a third time tbh.

1 Like

Emergency pizza for breakfast😎

2 Likes

If they’re as good as they were 15 (fucking hell) years ago then do it!

2 Likes

Breakfast pizza club represent! :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Yeah, i think I’m going to. I’ll only be letting myself and everyone else down if i don’t.

1 Like

Had a dream where one of @japes’ pals (unseen) broke the tremolo of my guitar while I wasn’t in the room. Woke up genuinely annoyed at him.

Anglos!

Nothing to report. Working soon.