Absolutely filthy foodstuffs you've discovered

WHERE CAN I GET THIS

Just had a baileys cheesecake brownie. Was obviously great

1 Like

FAO the attention of @Aggpass: put some of that chilli oil in with a fried egg on Saturday and oh my Christ!!!

3 Likes

Game changer innit

*life changer

Wrong kind of filthy perhaps but my wife freaks out whenever we see reduced taramasalata in M&S because I buy it and use malted milk biscuits to dip in it. It’s not good enough for full price purchase but it is worth trying on the cheap.

Oooh, once made white choc cheesecake brownies, tempted to do that again and add some baileys in.

5 Likes

Ok I know I said it was a safe space but by god that’s disgusting. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Not bad for 99p, eh?

2 Likes

I like the sainos one - had it on Friday

Bought and finished a tub of these yesterday. Still not sure if I like them or not. The ginger goes well with the white chocolate tbf.

Stake choc chip brioche can be used to make a very nice bread and butter pudding - also stale choc panatone

I put a portion of cod in batter between 2 slices of bread with some striacha mayo last night when I got back from the pub. Was pretty dirty, but nice

Yeah it got me thinking that a b&b pudding with the brioches and added salted caramel could be pretty good.

1 Like

threw some choizo on the top of potatoes and then added haddock - felt like it was super dirty but Christ it tasted good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcP4rUoBiHWhMIoTLrYWQWWGtU1a9mcRMRpFI80/

3 Likes

I don’t think that counts as being dirty but it definitely counts as being tasty.

thought that was loads of eels

WANT [X]
DO NOT WANT [ ]

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what it looks like

sorry, in my haste to ad the photo, the dirt part was missed out - putting Chorizo into anything makes is A+.

does a bit though