Actors who look like other actors

Obviously there is Brian Cox (actor) and Albert Finney (also actor). But there is a huge new contender - Emmett J Scanlon (actor) and Mac (actor) from IASIP

4 Likes

Matt Damon and Jesse Plemons innit.

6 Likes

Some guy, Thor, Parks and Rec, Bedtime Story.

They are “The Chrises”

1 Like

After watching Tully over the weekend I think Ron Livingston looks like a less photogenic version of Kyle Chandler

Check it
imageimage

The guy on the left needs to stop moving his eyebrows. I do not find it endearing (and Loudermilk is really shit but Search Party was good)

I was also surprised when Mark Duplass turned up in that as I had been thinking Ron Livingston was whichever Duplass brother I though it was when I saw the name in the credits.

1 Like

Mary-Kate olsen and Ashley olsen

2 Likes

Keifer Sutherland looks increasingly like Donald Sutherland IMHO

These two don’t look super alike but their mannerisms and voices are very similar. I think Jack Black even played his dad in something so this isn’t a unique observation:

Ol’ boy from the walking dead is American Javier Bardem

9 Likes

Micheal B Jordan and Nick Cannon

chzbgr

3 Likes

When life jesse plemons, matt damonade

8 Likes

Will Arnett and Patrick Wilson - when I started watching Bone Tomahawk, I was expecting a few lols from a charming but bit of a prick kind of guy.

Was a bit surprised to see heads coming off and that, thanks BoJack

3 Likes

lol what???

they look NOTHING like each other imo

EDIT: after a quick google, seems like a lot of people have this opinion - cant see it myself

1 Like

We were watching The Blob the other night. The wife exclaimed, “That’s Steve McQueen!? The one that everyone thinks is hot? He looks like Steve Buscemi.”

So Steve McQueen and Steve Buscemi.

download%20(1)

2 Likes

I got a fright watching Something Borrowed.

Colin Egglesfield VERSUS Tom Cruise