Adults who are into (animated) Disney films

What’s up with that?

4 Likes

They are good films.

3 Likes

stop belittling people, epimer

5 Likes

I saw this thread and thought, “oh, here we go…”

Can someone find that comic where someone swoops down and says “shhh, let people enjoy things” before closing this thread?

2 Likes

I watch them with my children epimer.

why do you hate me enjoying time with my children?

11 Likes

Do you enjoy the films in their own right, or the shared experience with your children?

Oh but if the cartoons are printed on a bit of card they’re a cultural bloody zenith aren’t they bloody hell eps

21 Likes

RIP epimer’s soul.

1 Like

No.

It’s absolutely fine. Though I should note that I saw someone share this and I was markedly irked by both parties

4 Likes

We’re all into rubbish escapist shite to forget our bloody awful lives for a bit is the thing

1 Like

This thread was inspired by seeing a really, really heated discussion between two grown adults about the relative merits of Frozen vs Moana.

Stop trying to make me question my relationship with my own children?! What is wrong with you???

YOU’RE A MONSTER!

3 Likes

3 Likes

This very board’ll quite often reach 500 comments on stuff like hand towels so I can believe that, yeah.

4 Likes

Best Disney film (Renaissance era)

• The Little Mermaid
  • The Rescuers Down Under
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
  • Pocahontas
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Hercules
  • Mulan
  • Tarzan

0 voters

I’m not sure any of these were released during the Renaissance tbh m9

2 Likes

I like the one where the good thing happens to the good person and also the bad thing happens to the bad person.

1 Like

Yeah, only the animated ones though, adults who are into the following are a GBOL:

raise the woof ffs

14 Likes