After Death polls

@ericV - transformed into Nazgûl

1 Like

Really @kermitwormit ??? What better way to take petty revenge than as a ghost!

2 Likes

Not gonna be able to eat it though, are you? UNLESS YOU COME BACK AS A CROC

1 Like

waiting staff placing like 50 mini sausage rolls in an open croc’s mouth. croc is dressed in a black suit.

1 Like

OR

SY679

The perfect crime

1 Like

Everything dies baby, that’s a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?
Put your makeup on, fix your hair and smile
You’re coming back as a fucking crocodile

14 Likes

First action as a crocodile

• Stalk Captain Hook
  • Murder Jimmy Nail
  • Impress people by pretending you’re a log

0 voters

Used to be fully militant teen atheist “YOU’RE DEAD AND THAT’S IT” but last few years I’ve gone pretty fully over to reincarnation.

I don’t believe there’s any moral aspect to it, so it doesn’t change how I act or view people currently. But I do find it easier to imagine that there’s some vague life force/Lifestream/Lifa tree that gets recirculated and just crops up in new bodies when the last one dies. Not sure we have any memories of our last lives (apart from deja vu), but maybe our personality type carries through? So I’d make for a very lazy eagle, for example.

Kinda hippy BS more than anything religious

1 Like

crocs live for ages don’t they

would quite like to be one of those massive old tortoise or turtles

Hah ignore me, that was to make it rhyme :man_facepalming:

I saw a log THIS MORNING that looked like a crocodile and now regret being too lazy to take a photo

2 Likes

no lie, I was nicknamed ‘groovy croc’ by my co-workers at a previous job cus I sat at a desk that had a small picture of a crocodile in sunglasses and a baseball cap on the little cubicle wall thing that was there when my department changed desks in the office.

3 Likes

Are you sure it was a log tho?

1 Like

Cremated - 23 grams of ashes placed in a brick - brick fired so it is suitable for construction - brick placed in the pyramid of the dead.

https://www.mumufication.com/

was a bit like this

d3yg7n-841f086a-a741-4414-8051-b2c02ee30e4e

6 Likes

That’s a picture of a log in a shirt pal.

7 Likes

done :smiley:

1 Like

Yes i did a double take and peered at it to make sure, would have loved to have found a crocodile but it was just a log unfortunately. Also mistook another log for a sleeping horse this morning (to be fair i was lost in a gigantic park and hungry)

6 Likes

grooviest animal:

• croc
  • log
  • other

0 voters

I’ve derailed the thread, I see that now

2 Likes