After Death polls

Would you be a? :ghost:

• Spooky ghost
  • Vengeful ghost
  • Friendly ghost

0 voters

1 Like

My friend got buried under a phone mast. Sounded weird when I heard it but the service was great

27 Likes

How would you get murphy-ed in your job? (How would your job kill you)

Some contracts would drive me to tear out my own brain stem I think

Depends on exactly what kind of “Christian” aftlerlife we’re imagining.

Like, I don’t usually think I’m a terrible person, I try not to hurt other people, so I’d hope I’d do okay if it were all decided on a “How Good Were They Really?” basis.

But I don’t believe in god or the concept of Christ redeeming our sins or anything which would probably lead to an automatic fail.

joke’s on you when St Peter turns out to be @ttf and just blanket rates the crowd of people awaiting redemption as a 1/5 because he didn’t know them very well.

17 Likes

I’ve been baptized so do I not get to maybe be in the ok place?

My dad has informed me if I do this 3 times I can go to heaven straight away so I might hedge my bets

Lifestream

2 Likes

non-religious people - quick death bed conversion just in case?:

• of course
  • nah

0 voters

Probably crushed by one of our massive printers after one jam too many sends me into a frenzy. Knowing my luck they’ll Robocop me into a roboprinter and I’ll spend the rest of eternity churning out exam scripts

1 Like

If god is real he’d know I’d done it in bad faith so no point.

Conversely, this stance might actually earn me brownie points with the big man.

8 Likes

The idea of being alive forever or dead forever is both equally terrifying, if there was an afterlife though I think it would be really different from what everyone expects. Not sure if we’d take a human form

2 Likes

It’s lonelier in heaven than I imagined

:frowning:

1 Like

Someone snaps and kills me while I’m trying to explain that, while their invention is different to the prior art, it’s not patentably different.

It’s the italics that will send them over the edge.

2 Likes

i’d like to see him prove that.

donation to science for me, I hope my genius can be of use to future generations

1 Like

Afterlife believers, were we alive in some way before our current life:

• Yes
  • Yes, and our past existence affects our current life
  • No
  • Not sure

0 voters

<3 totally came into this thread to do a ghost poll

2 Likes

and maybe, just maybe, you were born with a few more genes than the rest of us.

Whack me in a massive trebuchet and fling me off to France

2 Likes

I doubt it, I just put all my skill points into cool music, not much left over for basic shit like cooking or not being a coward.