AI text generator

Give it a prompt, see what it comes up with:

https://talktotransformer.com/

For example:

Don’t think it will be replacing DiS any time soon

1 Like

mine is lacking

why did Gregg’s stop making the nacho chilli cheese bake ? And why didn’t he even go to the trouble to put the cheeses in it? We can’t wait to go back and try his cheese sauce. And the nachos.

6 Likes

Call me Ishmael .")

The two men are also known to be good friends who have hung out together for several years. In March 2012, an unidentified gunman entered the restaurant and shot at patrons and employees as well as the two men, killing three before killing himself, authorities said.

The shooting remains under investigation.

2 Likes

what a shit thread !" [28/12/2014, 3:59:33 AM] Peter Coffin: I was like “this is what the mods do, what is wrong with me?” [28/12/2014, 3:59:51 AM] drinternetphd: and then he ended up unfollowing me [28/12/2014, 3:59:53 AM] drinternetphd: and unfollowing everyone [28/12/2014, 3:59:54 AM] Peter Coffin: that’s like the most fucked up thing I’ve ever heard [28/12/2014, 3:59:57 AM] Ian Cheong: Yeah Zoe [28/12/2014, 3:59:58 AM] Peter Coffin: I just felt sick [28/12/2014, 3:59:59 AM] Ian Cheong: like what was wrong with you [28/12/2014, 3:59:59 AM]

6 Likes

i’m going to generate the fuck out of some text , but the point is, if you can’t make a text-based system work, you’ve got some serious problems to work out with your system and you need to spend some time working out that problem. I mean, you don’t want to have an all-text language that doesn’t work as you’d expect from a functional language. And, as an aside, I think it would be interesting to have a system where you’d define functions that can generate text and call those functions.

And a big thing is that, you know, if you start from a language like the Ruby language, that’s an old language that has been around for 30 years, it’s been around because people have been using it, so it’s not like we’ve just invented a new language, and you’ve got to learn it all at once. But if you start with something like, you know, a programming language like Scheme, which has been around for a

2 Likes

Blue > Pinkerton is a fun game for the whole family! The game was a total blast, and my daughter, who is in the 8th grade, got into the whole game and wanted to play it after her lesson. The game was fun for all ages. She had a great time and we are going to use this game again, this time with some other games." -M.S.

6 Likes

A celebration of the ordinary.

We are all people of our day.

(A Celebration of the Everyday)

"The common denominator that all our lives are united is love.

Our love is stronger than the forces of evil.

We are one people who are connected."

(Unity)

Our love is greater than the force of the enemies.

We are one people who will protect the common good.

(Protection)

Together we build a world with a new vision.

(New Vision)

Together we live together, love together, and give each other strength.

(Strength)

Together we will win the future.

(Win the Future)

Together we will build a better future for all.

(Win The Future)

Let’s build a better future together.

(Build The Future)

4 Likes

(He.)

2 Likes

’In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. He said ‘if you are feeling down, take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are a wonderful mother and I’m proud of everything you do and I’m so proud of everything you’ve done in life. You’re a beautiful woman who is strong and smart and talented.’ "

But after that night, the woman she calls her mother turned from being proud to angry. The woman her father once called “one of the most intelligent and wonderful women I’ve ever met” said she felt humiliated by the news reports and by the questions asked by the police. Her face hardened.

"I remember crying for a while because I was really upset. I didn’t have any idea what was going on. I was in my room at the time, and I was trying to figure out what

1 Like

Christmas Eve, 1955, Benny Profane 's “Mama’s Boy” – a story in which a child’s father finds a dead body, gets his son a gun and sets off on a road trip to find it. The only clues are the license plate on the trunk, which is “SUSSEX,” and the child’s name, Sam, which is “for a special reason.”

What’s more, the license plate says “NOVEMBER 26, 1955,” making Sam’s birthday, the 26th of November, a month and a half before Halloween.

In 1954, the United States Postal Service mailed out about 200,000 copies of the picture book “Sammy’s Story” – and there was no “Mama’s Boy” on the cover. Sam and his sister were, in fact, born on November 21st. The “Mama’s Boy” appeared, as a small, hand-drawn illustration, at the end of the book. It also…

[Interesting that it jumps to talking about cars, which is sort of appropriate]

Hip Young Gunslinger started a thread on an internet music forum.
I am in need of some help! I live in Australia, and I am very sick, very weak, and can barely walk, much less write a blog! I have been doing this for a year or two, and have a few thousand views on my blog, but have now stopped. I am now looking for an editor or someone who can help me make some edits into something more substantial! I am working on a couple of books at the moment and am a bit broke, but would like to start up again and put out a blog!

It me

3 Likes

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Yes, but I also eat a lot of chicken.

How did you end up with the chicken?

You have to take a break here and there from eating the shit. Sometimes you have to stop and think. I don’t eat chicken every day, but I eat a lot of chicken. I try to eat a lot of chicken.

You like chicken?

I like chicken.

Why do you like chicken?

My uncle brought it home when I was a kid. And I always loved it. I loved it, I loved it.

What did he tell you about eating chicken?

Oh, he told me all the things that chicken is. And the chicken has to be cooked, and you can’t take it out, and you can’t cut it with a knife, you can only cut it with your fingers. And if you cut it with a knife and it cuts your finger.

7 Likes

PINKERTON IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT SALLY

1 Like

SOAWJO : [laughs] That’s what you want, right? You want to be famous?

NARRATOR: But there is one group of Americans that does not want to be famous. They’re the scientists, the engineers and the others who, for whatever reason, are not famous. Their names are unknown to most Americans. And yet they are not. Their work is vital to society. Every year, they spend tens of billions of dollars on research and development. They are the people who make new products, new inventions, and new ways of doing business. The world relies on their research and discoveries. Scientists and engineers have a huge impact on the health and welfare of Americans.

This is why it’s so important for Congress to protect them from having their names taken. Congress passed a law called the “Public Law of the United States Statutes at Large.” It was passed to help protect the public’s right to know what its government is doing

The Smashing Pumpkins are an underrated band and Billy Corgan has been treated unfairly. I’ve been a die hard Smashing Pumpkins fan since I was 13 and there’s absolutely no way I would have thought of him for a replacement artist to replace the late Jerry Harrison. If you want someone with a great grasp on the blues, blues-rock and the blues in the 21st century, Corgan will do just fine.

And he doesn’t have to play like a “jock”. He can use his guitar like an instrument to play music that is melodic, but at the same time can also play a riff and then have a few licks. If you like the way a guitar looks then Corgan can pull off the “grunge” look without looking like a punk rocker or an “indie” artist.

Corgan is also not a guy you can play music with, but he can play songs that will be fun to play and to sing. The Smashing Pumpkins were always a band

13 Likes

why are venues so horrible?

The truth is, most venues in the UK are pretty shit. The worst of the worst I’ve seen are in Leeds (which is probably the worst place in the country to go to for live music). I went on the second Friday and there was about ten people in the space and two DJs. No one danced. It was boring.

But why can’t these places do better? They have been around forever! Why can’t they get it together?

Why is it still a struggle for some venues to run properly? I think the biggest issue is funding. If you have an artist on the bill for a weekend, and you’re not getting paid, what do you do?

What I want to happen is to change the rules around licensing so that people who run venues can be the ones who are making money and keeping it open, rather than someone who rents the venue or is in the band that plays. They should make

4 Likes

Shit, maybe it can replace DiS.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Took a twist at the end

1 Like