AI text generator

Becomes a celebration of the ordinary kind of

This one got weird

The best Radiohead album is In Rainbows. The best Radiohead album is OK Computer. They have a lot of talent on their own. I think they’re a band to watch. If people haven’t heard them before, then they’re going to want to.

I hope that they will.

KELLEY: I know that’s a statement.

MCKINNEY: I hope the people that were on Twitter listening to me just say, “Thank you,” because, like I said, if they haven’t heard them before, they’re going to want to.

KELLEY: I think that would be a great compliment.

MUHAMMAD: The only thing that’s holding me back is it’s a record that we’ve seen over and over again, people saying that it’s the worst album of all time and I can only go so far and there’s like a handful of other records that I can’t really go as

dunno why but [improv to orgasm] has done me

5 Likes

That’s the work I was planning to do today out of the window , but I couldn’t help myself. I just had to watch you," the officer told her.

“I was going to do my job and you were going to be a nuisance for me,” the woman replied.

“I’m sorry you have to get up in the morning to get used to getting punched in the face,” the officer said.

“The reason you’re in here today is because I’m going to get you punched again,” the woman replied.

“I want you to promise me, you’re not going to try to arrest me again,” the officer told her.

“I’m sorry, that’s not my intent,” the woman replied.

As the woman walked away, the officer walked over and told her, “Now don’t make me come get you,” but she was not deterred.

After she told him she was going to stop coming in, he said, "Good

And then he said: “Can I come on your tits, mate?”

I said: “No, that’s my thing, I’m just here to work on that.”

And I said, “I can’t even touch you.”

And he said, “No, I just want you to feel it, man.”

And he was like, “Oh, yeah, I feel it. You’re real.”

And I was like, “Oh. Oh. That’s good.”

And then, because he had been in a lot of situations where he’d been like, “No, I’m not touching your tits”, it was very strange.

So then we got naked, and then I got on his back, and he was on his stomach, and we had sex.

He was also very, very strong and strong hands and he had the ability to hold me down.

And we just did it.

And I did it for like an hour.

5 Likes

El hopaness romtic i di quella quale sia fatta essere dolce dell’avvenire: e’ ci ho con la guerra della casa; e’ non sappiar la guerra della casa.

3 Likes
Completion

hmmm, interesting

[19:12:16]SAY: Guzon Ganbeludo/Ghetsys : I’m just an agent

[19:12:18]SAY: Nobody’s Perfect/ : I knew it, I should’ve been a plastic surgeon.

[19:12:19]SAY: Guzon Ganbeludo/Ghetsys : And some time later I’m the guy in your room

[19:12:22]SAY: Guzon Ganbeludo/Ghetsys : And I got attacked

[19:12:24]SAY: Runtime/ : Purr!

[19:12:24]SAY: Nobody’s Perfect/ : Delicious!

[19:12:26]SAY: D. Armitage Quinn Esq./MollyKristoph : But wait, I need you to

[19:12:26]EMOTE: *no

crazy town are ‘wordier’ than I rememeber

come my lady, come come, my lady

The very last thing she heard was ‘The sun will rise.’

‘And when it’s done, my sweet, I’ll put you out.’

The poor girl sat there a good while,

But it would not come, and she never felt quite sure;

And to-day she would have sworn she’d never look at him,

But now she feels that this is something of more than flesh,

And so she’ll come home with all her love,

For as we know it must be all in vain,

As I do tell you—the sun’s down, the sun’s down,

‘To-day, to-day, and to-day’ is all the rhyme!

There was a little girl who had a heart of stone,

And every night she would be full of a sweat,

And she would run up to the window

3 Likes

Have fun watching Pendulum at Reading

What are you most looking forward to?

I’ve been listening to Pendulum for a long time. The first time I saw them was back in 2009 when they came out with their first EP. And then I saw them again when their first full length album came out. They’re so awesome. I really love the energy in their sets.

This time around, it’s kind of hard to explain. It’s kind of like a dream. I want to be there when they do Pendulum for real. So, I’m really looking forward to that experience.

1 Like

I wonder maybe simply wear a hat ?

This is a post for the people who can’t remember what to wear. This is for those people who can’t remember where to get the socks or shoes they need.

This is for the people who just want to look good but don’t want to spend time at work.

This is for those people who would love to dress well, but just don’t have the budget.

This is for those people who just want to look nice.

This is for those people who want to make the effort to get a decent hairstyle, and then feel bad about wearing a t-shirt or jeans.

This is for the people who want to have a great first impression at a job interview, but aren’t sure what to wear.

This is for the people who want to look good.

This is for those people who want to look good for a date.

This is for those people

2 Likes

humblebrag

2 Likes

She tilted towards the windmill.

「 ……You really are a big fool, Geez! What are you planning to do with that!?」

「 ……Eh?」

Ryouko was taken aback, as she saw it.

The windmill was now emitting a yellowish-orange light, and it was shining brightly.

This was a new phenomenon, one that Ryouko had never seen before.

Imagine if Bon Iver came onstage to a sold-out audience and started singing songs about living in the moment, then suddenly, in the middle of one of those songs, played a song about growing up. And the show had never stopped.

Then imagine the reaction that would have provoked.

What a moment that would be.

I’ve been saying for the past few weeks that “Purple Rain” is the greatest pop song of all time.

So here’s the thing: “Purple Rain” is actually a cover, albeit a very good one.

It’s called “Purple Rain” because it was originally the theme song to a movie released in 1977 starring the late singer Paul Anka and directed by Robert Wise.

It was based on a song called “When Rain Comes to California,” written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney and originally released as the B-side to their 1964 single.

The song is about the love between a young boy and his sister

11 Likes

hook hand car in the car door hook . He can pull the car door handle with his hand, but he cannot push the door handle with it. The car door handle is on the car door, not the door itself.

If someone were to try to do this and fail because the car door was not properly secured, they would be subject to a charge of “attempt to commit a felony,” which carries a five-year maximum prison sentence.

(Thanks to Michael Hession for the link)

2 Likes

Oh OK. I think Skynet has finally become self-aware…

Dec 1 - Feb 28/29 WINTER
Mar 1 - May 31 SPRING
Jun 1 - Aug 31 SUMMER
Sep 1 - Dec 31 WINTER

Dec 1 - Apr 28/29 SUMMER
Apr 1 - May 31 WINTER
May 1 - Jul 31 SUMMER
Jul 1 - Aug 31 SUMMER
Sep 1 - Dec 31 WINTER
Dec 1 - Apr 28/29 SUMMER
Apr 1 - May 31 WINTER
May 1 - Jul 31 SUMMER
Jul 1 - Aug 31 SUMMER
Sep 1 - Dec 31 WINTER
Dec 1 - Apr 28/29 SUMMER
Apr 1 - May 31 WINTER
May 1 - Jul 31 SUMMER
Jul 1 - Aug 31 SUMMER
Sep 1 - Dec 31 WINTER
Dec 1 - Apr 28/29 SUMMER
Apr 1 - May 31 WINTER
May 1 - Jul 31 SUMMER
Jul 1 - Aug 31 SUMMER

5 Likes

“Knock, knock”
“Who’s there?”
“Doctor”
“Doctor Who?”

“Oh my God Doctor Who”
“Doctor Who? Who’s that?”
“That’s the man who saved my life.”
“That’s your wife?”
“That’s my wife. I don’t know who he is.”
“Who’s he?”
“He’s in there!”
“Who’s in there?”
“Doctor Who.”
“Who’s in there?”
“That’s my wife.”
“That’s your wife? You’re married?”
“That’s my wife. I don’t know who he is.”
“That’s your wife.”
“That’s your wife? You’re married?”
"That’s my wife. I don’t

11 Likes

“I can’t operate on him - he’s my son!”

3 Likes

Climate change taking its toll there

1 Like

“Euripides?”
“Yes. Eumenides?”

“Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Eurydice?”
“Eurydice?”
“Yes. Eurydice?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Yes. Euripides?”
“Eurydice?”
“Eurydice?”

Romeo done.

7 Likes

I did it all for the nookie ." I’ve been using the word “nookie” a lot lately. “You’ll see in a second,” he said. We walked into the bedroom and pulled the covers over our heads. The bed felt like a giant mattress. The sheets were soft and the quilt was made of cotton. "This is where I like to get my ‘nookie,’ " he said. I sat in the recliner with my legs spread. He stood at the foot of the bed. We made eye contact for a long time. He reached up and ran his hand along my cheek. “I bet you are,” he said. I had just enough time to gasp. He slid his hand down between my legs and squeezed my ass, lightly, teasing me. I could feel the heat radiating from him. “You’re not wearing anything under that shirt,” he said, as he moved his hand up and down my spine. "Not if you want to feel

3 Likes