AIBU if I bail on this?

My friend’s stag do is next weekend (the one after this one) and whilst I like the guy a lot, we’re not super-close and the group chat is a fucking horror show.

Can I bail? Not bothered about the lost money.

Here’s some choice snippets from the group chat.

StagShame1

StageShame2

StagShame3

StageShame4

This is a bad ben

19 Likes

Yeah I would

7 Likes

Please bail

35 Likes

I would definitely bail

10 Likes

Bail away

9 Likes

Which one is the groom?

Jesus H Christ. GTFO of there

3 Likes

Yeah, I want to bail, but just worried about not being on his stag do just because his mates are wankers.

Groom is not on the chat.

3 Likes

I reckon if you cancelled and after the stag do invite him out for dinner and some beers on you to apologise and explain why you made the decision?

7 Likes

YANBU

11 Likes

BAIL.
Euwww why are men :cry:

14 Likes

I wouldn’t worry, they’ll still be cunts without you there. Just give a vague reason if you’re pushed.

1 Like

there was a bad Ben that worked here before me and did loads of bad things and people will be like “oh, yeah, that was Ben with his shoddy bullshit that fucked it up” and I’m sat there like “guys please i’m right here”
hahahaaah

3 Likes

I would suggest that the biggest tits that these guys will see will be when they meet up and see each other, or if they look in a mirror and see their reflection, because they seem like the tits!!!

23 Likes

Would groom be joining in with this if he was? If not it depends how much you think he’d miss you being there / how offended I guess.

They sound like dickheads.

2 Likes

I think of you as Sainsbury’s Ben

1 Like

He’s Summerhouse Ben to me

1 Like

Just to say that it’s always a massive relief when I’m not invited on a friend’s stag night/weekend.

(Not that I have that many friends. Just saying)

Please, ‘Sainsbury’s Cafe Ben’, you ben warn