Aibu?

I’m probably being unreasonable about my levels of annoyance about basic kitchen usage. Any meal that requires more than one pan or tray to wash up is making me irritated to an unreasonable level.

Well as long as he only watches football once every four years then that’s fine.

More of a big baby than unreasonable

You’re being very unreasonable.

Any time it’s being thrown my way that I make too much mess, you aint getting my dinner

Just had a proper fit because I spent all morning preparing a diagram for a customer then just before I sent it a colleague sent their (inferior) document. I can’t send mine now or we’ll look like dicks. Sent him angry email and cc’ed people in.

AIBU?

• Stop whining you baby it’s only a fucking picture.
  • Yeah mate, you’re a skilled IT… whatever you are and your time is precious.

0 voters

But unfair, I’ve not shat my pants over it yet

is that because it’s the world cup? would you think the same if it was something you liked to watch but your boyf doesn’t?

• Commandeering the telly for the world cup once every four years plus a maximum of two televised matches a week the rest of the time is unreasonable
  • Comandeering the telly for literally any other time other than the above is unreasonable
  • Neither is unreasonable
  • Both are unreasonable

0 voters

people have laptops n shit to watch things on don’t they, read a book or sit in the sun. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t like football being on in my house at all but i’ll usually be out for the odd game or he’ll watch it on the iPad.

Wouldn’t care if he opposed to me watching something like Love Island cause i’d just go watch it on my iPad…but then again he’s more laid back and reasonable than I am.

But in my defense, Thursday to Sunday is monopolized by golf on TV so I get a free pass when I want to be demanding.

I watch 90% of football that’s on tv if I’m not going out

Watch the football on your laptop then, you don’t to see Messi’s pubes in 4k HD

2 Likes

Sport is one of the very few things that needs to be watched as it’s broadcast for full enjoyment. Anything else you can watch on catch up/recorded so live sport almost always takes priority

9 Likes

I would do this too if left to my own devices but, being a reasonable person, I compromise.

My (19 yr old) nephew wants to borrow one of my nice cameras. Probably over a grand’s worth of kit. The initial impression I got was that it would have just been for a week or so, but when he came round for a chat he kind of implied he wanted long term loan of it, asking about battery chargers. AIBU pushing back on that (which my hand was kind of forced by due to the fact that I don’t have a spare charger to lend out anyway)

2 Likes

He is being unreasonable

21 Likes

lol yeah right.

You can’t go on the internet if you’re even an hour or so late for Love Island each day.

2 Likes

that 10 second lag when you hear your neighbours cheering but don’t know why is shit

5 Likes

She likes doing other stuff anyway

1 Like

Not unreasonable.

My dad lent me his digital camera last year and I lost the cable and he is still so furious with me and i’m a grown up.