Aibu?

I have nothing of any substance to add, and I’m sorry for that. But I would absolutely not be able to deal with this situation and would probably have flown home by now. Fair play to you for being so level-headed about it.

(And no you’re not being unreasonable in the slightest)

Fuck it’s only going to get worse isn’t it

:frowning: soz

Maybe she’ll take on board what you’ve said, even at a subconscious level.

Unless you escalate it to the tour guide and tell them to take up all the slack for the effort you’re putting in (helping cancelling cards, having to share a room with someone drinking excessively, etc.)

You’re not being callous or a fun sponge at all and even if you were, you’re on your holiday! You don’t know this woman, she’s not your responsibility :grimacing: no matter how nice she is she sounds like an absolute nightmare, I would be IRKED to the max. Get your own room, it’s totally fair enough you might want your own space!

don’t think you’re being callous or a fun sponge or anything but i would also just let her go about her business. it’s not up to you to babysit her like you said. if she goes out and ends up in a ditch just fucking leave her.

if she dies, she dies. fuck it. someone else’s problem.

:grimacing: chill out ivan

ivan

Tough love, let her deal with the consequences it is the only way she will learn

fuck no. absolutely do not do that