Aliens 100% Confirmed

Reading this article and I love this quote in it:

dolphins have had ~20 million years to build a radio telescope and have not done so.

:grinning: lazy dolphins

3 Likes

What is in the video

• Alien
  • Human-made
  • A big misunderstanding

0 voters

Find it funny that even if a hyper advanced alien society contacted us and just gave us the keys to sustainable production and a post-labour luxury economy etc just out of kindness we’d still a.) try and kill them b.) people would still mostly be concerned with brexit and stuff

6 Likes

UFO sightings:

• skunkworks aircraft/the footage released by governments is meant as a sly showcase of technologies to other world powers
  • aliums

0 voters

“We didn’t go through self isolation to be told what to do by some space bugs. Back in my day we farmed things at great expense and human cost, why should we change now”

3 Likes

Honestly believe the reason most UFO sightings happen in the US is because they’re the government probably spending trillions on stupid aircraft that never see the light of day.

2 Likes

its always near military bases too.

just find the idea that a spacefaring civilization could get consistently caught with its pants down performing aerial manoeuvres over earth for some reason by people with smartphones laughable.

1 Like

Yeah they always used to be near RAF bases over here too. Of course where would the aliens be most interested in? If I’m finding other life forms, I’m not flying thoisands of light years to look at them play in parks.

1 Like

don’t really understand why they’d need to observe from really short distances though. humanity has the technology to read car number plates from space, so I don’t get why aliens wouldn’t.

Show of force, or just to show off

1 Like

just our luck to get edgelord aliens, eh.

1 Like

Maybe they’re trying to play.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lots of Scullys in this thread.

1 Like

Sake :joy: