All comers welcome: Thursday Filth Thread

@JaguarPirate POTW #communitygold #nowthatswhaticallcommunitygold

1 Like

#NTWICCG

3 Likes

Knew I was missing one

^ Highly Commended

2 Likes

If I’m honest, I just wanted to put that to wind Ant up. But it should still be a thing.

#NTWICWAU

3 Likes

This isn’t filth related, but I was laughing so hard at DiS last night that Mrs CCB was a little worried about me. I had to explain the whole Primula Minister thing to her. Got a bit of a “…” response from her :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah, I can and do walk past people and think they’re attractive without any guilt at all. I definitely wouldn’t feel right talking to them with any kind of flirty intent though. In fact, if they stopped me and asked where the bus stop was or something I’d probably be extra rude just so it was absolutely clear I was not trying it on (like it was even on their radar that I might be…)

1 Like

Is that why you blanked me at the Cabot Circus stop? :wink:

1 Like

It was top quality content tbf.

took every fibre of my being

1 Like

Tbf, stockings are really great and as a non-male I find them hot both for wearing or seeing others wearing them.

Not so much into heels though myself.

4 Likes

Yeah didn’t mean to imply that those things don’t appeal to a whole wide range of people. But the particular combo of stockings, heels, nails etc. can feel very trad male, which isn’t normally something I associate much with. So the change felt sort of odd!

1 Like

Anon poll:
I fantasise about a DiSer whilst having sexy times

• Hell yeah
  • Nah (#lying)
  • CWBAFT

0 voters

Want to up the filth in here but I’m so uninspired.

2 Likes

I beg to differ:

5 Likes

Going to do some irl winking tomorrow, see how that works out

8 Likes

Same.

Sorry, misread.

16 Likes

oh my

3 Likes