All day Saturday Thread

Morning all!

I was out for a retirement curry with a work colleague last night. Got up at half seven to put bins out and now I’m getting ready for football.

I have 55 exams left to mark so will be hopefully making a decent dent in them today so I can concentrate on interview stuff tomorrow.

Making cauliflower chunks in cola BBQ sauce later and there’s wanker beer in my fridge.

I saw 65daysofstatic as part of tve Meltdown festival last night. It was a brilliant gig, even if it was weird being sat down for them.

I got home ridiculously quickly, seemed to finish quite early, and strangly for Southern the train was great.

Today I’m not planning on doing much apart from watching hours of World Cup.

morning laelfers, dis

still in bed. bought lots of stuff last night so i could make a tasty omelette for breakfast. forgot the eggs, obviously. so need to go to the shop. will probs get a coffee while i’m out.

It does. This is definitely the best bet on the Jubilee line.

1 Like

So I entered a 10k didn’t I. Don’t want to mingle with anyone so sitting in the car for another 10 minutes before heading to the start. Am hugely unprepared so expecting a spectacular personal worst. Wish me luck!

:running_man:

7 Likes

That’s not the spirit @anon76851889 - I want to see a photo of you on the podium.

1 Like

Good luck though.

1 Like

Alright :wave:

1 Like

hi L
hi U
hi W
hi R
hi M
hi 8
hi F
hi K
hi Y
hi J
hi C
hi R2

Morning all!

Just found out my wife - who is retraining to be an upholsterer - has won first prize on the final chair of her uni course in a competition for advanced upholstery judged by ‘The Worshipful Company of Upholders’ and it’s probably going to be going to shows and stuff.

Really proud! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Got into it yet?

:wave: :sleeping:

Still in bed awaiting tea and a bacon roll :blush: excellent.

1 Like

Did parkrun but it started pissing down as soon as I left the house so I think I’ve given myself a cold :sneezing_face:

Gonna sit around and watch the World Cup and attempt to do a big tidy out of my room. MIght be going to a beach rave later if the weathers clears up

2 Likes

Still meh
But my hayu isn’t working today for some reason so I don’t really have anything else to watch!

I finished. That’s my win for today.

5 Likes

Good work

1 Like

Nice one!

1 Like

Having a BBBQ today with the pa-in-law. Forecast looks very cloudy all day of course. Gonna watch as much football as humanly possible today. By Christ I love the World Cup.

1 Like

TODAY

Do you tho? I think you’re lying.

1 Like