All encompassing furniture thread

I love a different coloured/style arm chair in a room too.

I point out this all of the time when we go to Ikea cause I want it so bad but my boyfriend always says it’s too bright and he feels that if he sleeps in that chair, he’ll wake up with a shock each time because of the colour.

2 Likes

Ah that’s a beaut. We’ve been looking at upholstered bed frames, similar to the below but do love a metal jobby.

We have that chair in grey. Think it’s been sat in about 4 times in 3 years…

Will probably drag it to the new place for nobody to sit on it there as well.

Make bunk beds, obvs.

@japes, come laugh at this with me please

1 Like

Ooo, @xylo will not be happy with you…

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/furniture-thread/12622

Yeah me too. The living room in the new gaff is big but not huge so we’re whacking a navy marl 4 seater sofa in there and then hopefully that armchair. We’re trying to go for a New Nordic style.

If that yellow one was a bit more pastel-y I’d be all over it.

Here is the furniture in our front room:

8 Likes

Ooft!

That’s lovely that m9. Fucking loads of light in there.

1 Like

The photographer made it look really fucking good in fairness, no idea why I’ve just spent an absolute fortune in moving to a less good place that will cost us more money…

1 Like

I just want a massive leather wingback oxblood chesterfield thing to sit and be mean in

WANT

Have a footstool from IKEA in that colour.

1 Like

this is great

1 Like

that looks really clean

1 Like

Is it because of love for your significant other Tone?

Afraid so

1 Like

Why do fools fall in love eh?

1 Like

yes - I ordered a new sofa the other week.

this, with a matching long footstool thing

Had to go modular as getting big furniture in my flat is a nightmare - also wanted to go 3 seater, but my front room is not quite big enough to take it. It is super comfy though, got to wait until the middle of august :frowning:

1 Like

Also recently bought a Victorian chest as a coffee table and a 2nd hand habitat leather chair

Still need to sort out the crappy laminate flooring and stuff in this room.