All encompassing furniture thread

I think open wardrobes make a room look cluttered and messy, however ordered they are.

I don’t think that I could cope with a bedroom being like that. I need it tidy for me to be able to relax and sleep in it.

We had open rails in our last flat and a closed wardrobe in our current one. FWIW it made no difference whatsoever to how often clothes were put away.

1 Like

Whatever space I live in will always be cluttered and messy, I’m quite resigned to that :neutral_face:

@anon5266188 I’m probably kidding myself that any arrangement would help the situation tbhtbf.

1 Like

fuck them. I love a good chat about all interiors!

i’m after a new floor lamp for my living room but I want GOLD (cause I think gold goes with my dark blue wall)

6 Likes

Also plants. Can’t keep a fucking fern alive in my house. I’m on my 4th. What gives?!

I got told off for over watering everything the other week, maybe that?

Although I guess ferns love it soggy?

I think they like it humid but one died in the bathroom so who bloody knows.

If adybongo can have doormats, all of this stuff is absolutely fair game.

3 Likes

I really want this doormat

https://www.firebox.com/Sashay-Away-Doormat/p8558

1 Like

I don’t get it

1 Like

It’s a drag race thing.

1 Like

post it

i thought i hated all rugs but then i found one i liked on la redoute and we got it and it’s nice

got some bloody great curtains from dunelm

bathroom renovation is next year :grimacing:

My plant keeping has been revolutionised by spraying the leaves with a spray bottle thing instead of watering the soil

I check the soil but it never seems to dry out completely - I guess cos the plants are getting what they need from the spray?

rugs and cushions etc are “sort furnishings” so are fair game for chat IMO

1 Like

Don’t want to get all ‘it’s my football, I’m going home’ but this is my thread and I welcome all furniture and interior design chat :slightly_smiling_face:

Gizza look!

It’s an absolute beauty chief. You peeking this out over a reading chair or something?

1 Like

Nice pouffe. MiniWza’s current snack bag has the strawberry thief pattern. And there’s a local upholsterer that’s opened that does bespoke pouffes. Thinking of getting one or two made up. Maybe a tartan with a neon thread going on?

1 Like

Need to get those cables sorted! :wink:

1 Like

Wait what?