All I want for Christmas....

… is for my friends on DiS to show me their festive plates!

What’s for breakfast?
What’s for lunch?

You bouncin some mince pies and figgy pudding now huns?
I know @tuna and @lastdino will be!

Get involved if you want Santa to put you on his nice list for next year x

:champagne::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::champagne:

5 Likes

Christmas tree shaped crumpets, as is tradition in the Funkhouse

Smoked salmon, prawns, crusty bread, charcuterie etc at my mums.

What’s for dinner?

Turkey and that.

3 Likes

At my life partner’s for Christmas this year so unsure what breakfast arrangements will be (at home it’d be a hungover croissant maybe dipped in some baileys like an animal)
Made a really banging looking nut roast as the veggie main for later, everyone else will be on the turkey (nearly put some clem zest on it but bottled it last minute, regretting it now think it would’ve worked).
Obviously will be eating a huge amount of cheese too

1 Like

Cheese and ham croissants and a cuppa

7 Likes

Pancakes!

7 Likes

We used to have similar mugs!!!

Aye, they’re me ma’s.

1 Like

Maaaaate :blush:
Excellent thread contribution!

Porridge for breakfast.

Lunch will be a Creme egg or 2.

Dinner.
Starter will be a choice of prawn cocktail or pate with toast or melon
Main course will be turkey, ham, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, roast carrot and parsnip, pigs in/on blankets and gravy.
Dessert will.be Christmas pudding and/or homemade cheesecake.

1 Like

Had poached eggs on English muffins with home made hollandaise for breakfast, w/coffee and bucks fizz.

Just finished prepping veg - main meal is jamie oliver cranberry nut roast w/roast pots and sprouts, honey glazed carrots and parsnips, maple braised red cabbage, mashed parsnips and vegan gravy i made yesterday

Salted choc tart (already made thank fuck) w/cream or ice cream for desert.

1 Like

Dece

7 Likes

Boring croissant breakfast. Will endeavour to get a dinner picture later :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Breakfast - link sausages, toast, scrambled eggs, coffee, strawberries, mango and apple juice.

1 Like

Breakfast:

Nut roast and usual Christmas veg for lunch. (The family are having turkey).

Probably have cheese for dinner.

5 Likes

Got a three bird roast for dinner. Roast pots, roasted carrots, parsnips and onions and gonna roast some sprouts with bacon and garlic. Gonna do the rest of the sprouts the usual way too. Got some pigs in blankets also, of course.

Speaking of PiBs, here’s a load that I’ve cooked in preparation for the buffet tonight (and ongoing picking for the next few days)

Also cooked and sliced a gammon joint up for the same purposes.
Along with a fridge full of pork pies, samosa and cheese

8 Likes

Had a plate of sausage rolls and mince pies with a glass of buck’s fizz. Grazing

5 Likes

Worst thing about having this stupid injury is I can’t get around easily enough to graze, and have had to downgrade my beer choice :-1:

Vegan roast

7 Likes

phwoar

5 Likes

Fancied cheesy leeks so improvised by making a blue Stilton sauce. Bit runny but it hit the spot.

7 Likes