All Points East Festival

Yeah Bethnal Green recos please.

Staying at the travelodge. Obviously I’ll be drinking in mother Kelly’s

Yeah, I’d be tempted to walk it tbh. Looks like it’s going to be lovely weather for it :+1:

1 Like

@Jeremys_Iron Fantastic, thank you both!

2 Likes

Salmon and Ball happy hour kicks off at 11am on Saturday

1 Like

Can recommend Kings Arms on Buckfast Street for beer wankery and Florist Arms on Globe Road for decent (and gluten free available) pizza cc: @Avery

2 Likes

I work around there and live in Mile End - if you want something direct I’d go district line to Mile End then follow the signs.

If you want a nice pleasant walk then go through St Katherine’s Dock-Wapping Woods-around Shadwell Basin-thame’s path-Limehouse Basin and up the regents canal. Really nice route, would take around an hour.

1 Like

Cheers tuna

Welcome (back) to the boards!

2 Likes

Main site (What? There’s a main site, etc, etc) review of last weekend is up.

TRIGGER WARNING - contains positive review of Bjork’s set…

1 Like

“thank you!,” she yips with the trill cadence of a Tamagotchi, on several occasions

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: amazing

3 Likes

A SoDo (sourdough pizza place) has just opened, near Redchurch Brewery. There’s also Franco Manca on Broadway Market.

1 Like

I like Franco Manca, but we have one of those in Reading and would like to try something new. That SoDo place looks like it might be a decent call. the photos and reviews are looking pretty good.

The one in Walthamstow is excellent. EXCELLENT.

2 Likes

As I was leaving got chatting to a woman who was pissed off that Bjork didn’t do ‘oh so quiet’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

Can I ask why you’re away?

If you’re in the Kings Arms, head a bit further up Bethnal Green Road towards Brewdog Shoreditch and go to the 24 hour bagel place on brick Lane I would highly recommend the salt beef bagel with mustard and pickles.

Probably the highpoint of the best set of the best festival that’s ever been in Scotland.

2 Likes

Roll call for tomorrow? (Like this post)

5 Likes

The APE app is a bit wank, seems like an after thought knocked together on the cheap.

But… last Friday I saw loads of people taking pictures on their phone of the line-up and timings on a big poster. Like those wankers at the end of a work meeting who take a picture of scribbles on a white board.

It’s 2018 people!