All Purpose Pants Thread

Was gonna start replying to Balonz’s shithole of a thread, then realised we’d be better off having a more generic thread that was actually good and not tedious.

What is your preferred undergarment?

• Commando
  • Long underwear
  • Bikini
  • Tap pants
  • G-String
  • C-String
  • Boxers
  • Jockstrap
  • Temple garments
  • Kachchhera
  • Briefs
  • Trunk briefs
  • Midway briefs
  • Tanga
  • Maebari
  • Panties
  • Thong
  • Boyshorts
  • Hip huggers
  • Other

0 voters

Chat welcome

Wheres the “Granny Pants” option please?

2 Likes

I don’t know what half of these are. Tap pants?

I just wear normal knickers :woman_shrugging:

According to Wikipedia, they are covered by “bikini”

Wikipedia has let me down

Nope. That’s not what granny pants are.

That’s bikini pants.

*oan

Same.

I did buy some slightly skimpier knickers from TK Maxx the other day and they’re just not very comfy.

Going to need £6.25 for a spin off.

You’ll have to go “other” then.

I should have put a “depends” in there too, thinking about it.

I have different pants for gym and real life.

I also go commando in anything culotte style

And @anon44830896

I’ve recently moved from cotton to a kind of light Lycra material and it has revolutionised my pants comfort levels

I ain’t ever gonna be a fancy underwear person. I’ve tried but it’s not for me. I’m constantly picking my knickers out my arse as it is (cause I have a BIG BUTT that seems to inhale my pants)

1 Like

One of my pet hates is boxer shorts that don’t have the trapdoor at the front.

If you need to pull the elastic down for a wee, then it rests just below the balls, restricting the flow to your bladder slightly, meaning you have to do an additional stretch at the end for a final shake or you’ll end up with some leftover wee when you pull them back up.

It’s a fundamental design flaw that has been solved, yet some manufacturers ignore the solution like a bunch of sociopaths.

Have you checked you’ve not got them on backwards?

Abandon reply

I bought some amazing New Balance seamless knickers which are lycra-y and omg those are my new go to knicks

Also, I may have been a late learner with this, but if when you pull them up they’re not perfectly symmetrical across your body, then they’re going to be uncomfortable all day. I just thought it was that some of my pants were shitly made, but all those years I’d been wearing them with a slight twist.

Plastic Niks should have been an option

Apparently they’re called ‘microfibre’. Soo comfy.