Now that Halloween is out the way, it is time to move on to 1st November - All Saints Day - famously known as the day when people celebrate the works of one of the best pop acts of the 90s.
“I’m not craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy”
Just had a black coffee
Good to see the traditions of this fine day being uphold.
Also, probably the 2nd best song to start with the words ‘Night swimming’
Regularly get the line “take me to the beeeeeach” in my head (when I go to the beach)
And yet you didn’t start a thread to celebrate?
Is the song about espresso, americano or filter?
I wouldn’t dare speak on behalf of the ladies.
For me, personally, I’d say americano.
Oh this was #yesfilter
The coffee in the song ‘Black Coffee’…
- Made at home - instant coffee
- Made at home - some fancy bollocks setup with top class ethically sourced stuff and gadgets
- Shop bought - £1 drive thru coffee off of McDonalds or similar
- Shop bought - overly expensive coffee from some trendy pricks
- Shop Bought - overly expensive chain store
Fun fact: Despite their name, at the time of posting, no members of All Saints have been fully canonised by the Catholic Church.
Yet again the organised church shows what an archaic, out of touch monolithic entity they are!
(In fairness few people are canonised while they are still alive)
P.S. Happy Birthday!
Fun fact - The only member of all saints who is actually a Saint is called Frank Beard
Pure Shores > the film ‘The Beach’