All Structures Align

Just been blown away by this on Gideon Coe’s 6music show this evening.

Big Shellac/Mogwai/Faraquet/Slint vibes. Tried to post the Bandcamp link but it wouldn’t embed. Well worth checking out if you’re into any of the aforementioned.

7 Likes

Well that’s made my morning! I play in this band, great to hear you like it (and that Gideon Coe played it!).

24 Likes

It’s a great song, looking forward to more :grin:

2 Likes

Enjoying this!

2 Likes

That bass tone is unstoppable

4 Likes

Swilling the wine glass under my nose… also getting subtle hints of June of 44.

Great stuff, when is the lp out?

2 Likes

The vinyl run of 100 is now sold out, Details And Drawings | All Structures Align. They’ll be sent out this week I think. Then I think the full LP will be available to stream etc v soon (sorry not 100% sure of date). Can update here when I know if ya like!

4 Likes

Please do!

2 Likes

Album now available digitally on Bandcamp by the looks!

2 Likes

Bought. I hope it’s good :grin:

4 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

This is great. This ‘sound’ seems to be finding a new audience, what with Deathcrash, caroline etc.

Must dig out my old Nub CDs. :grin:

4 Likes

Hey @Scagden it’s now fully available on bandcamp. Other streaming services probably April 15th. Hope ya enjoy it.

3 Likes

Oh fab thanks! :grinning:

2 Likes

Dead good this

3 Likes

Not familiar with these ones, but I’ll have a gander.

3 Likes

Impossible to not read this in the voice of the dude off that 90s film that 65dos sampled.

5 Likes

Picked this up on Bandcamp on a whim, really good, cylinder is an absolute beast of a tune. Especially the last 3/4 minutes

1 Like

Lost my mind a bit when I watched the film and heard that line, had no idea where it was from. My flatmate was very bemused

1 Like

Going back to this, went for a long run today, played cylinder back to back for the middle 5km, it just got better and better.

My favorite song of the year, easily…

Need to spend more time with the other songs now…

Any news of more vinyl?

2 Likes