All Structures Align

Got my copy today and it’s such a great, great listen. Enjoying it a lot.

The pressing itself is really nice. Given it’s such a low number pressed, I’d love to know a bit about the mechanics of that.

2 Likes

Think it’s just how they do it. Given the sleeves look like they were a right chore to assemble and were prob done by hand, it’s not a surprise they didn’t do that many

2 Likes

Album out today

3 Likes

Really like Oceansize in places

2 Likes

The LP is now fully available on streaming services. Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks! Have got it queued up
!

2 Likes

So really enjoyed my first listen to this (noise cancelling headphones while mowing the lawn). Cylinders is an absolute beast. The whole thing still giving me strong June of 44 vibes, which is no bad thing cos they were fab. Great stuff :+1:

4 Likes

Gratitude is ridiculously good.

2 Likes

Gives me Swords Project vibes too.

2 Likes

Only just heard this and it’s great, yeah.

2 Likes

You’re in these??? No way - one of my favourite LPs of this year. Absolutely great packaging also. Great work!!!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the kind words! Good timing of you and @1101010 to reactivate this thread actually! New release next week, I’ll update on Tuesday for those interested! Cheers

5 Likes

absolutely interested! and no worries, it’s honestly been a mainstay for me since it came out. I missed this thread at the time.

Joe is putting out some cool records - i hadn’t heard of you until he started going out about the LP but glad i listened :smiley: Is the next on WSR or can’t you say!?

(i really need to get round to checking out nub also!)

2 Likes

Yep, on WSR (totally agree, Joe and Chris are really doing some great stuff). If I say more than that they’ll probably both show up at my door with bats!

2 Likes

So this is the kinda single type thing from the new LP ‘Distance and Departure’. This track is out today on streaming services and etc. The LP is out on Friday, ltd run of 100 vinyl (for those that got the last one, it’s the same nice foldy design by David Hand).

7 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! will be trying to get an LP for sure (missed out on the Haress reissue last week being too slow :frowning: )

2 Likes

Nice! Like the bits that a bit more slow core. Ends up sounding a bit like tool at the end too (not a criticism)

2 Likes

Preorder is available now(ahead of 10.30 which was apparently the original time)

6 Likes

I thought it was 10 anyway from wsr, but forgot so thanks for the reminder :slight_smile: . Relieved they hadn’t all gone yet.

SO glad it’s similar art style to the last one. Excited to get this!

2 Likes

Yeah even just the text and the way things are presented caught my eye even in passing. Skillful

3 Likes