All the small things

v. useful for confined spaces, that one.

I’m really good at pushing doors just enough so that they close but don’t slam. I like to do it to most fully open doors (annoying) just to show how great I am.

3 Likes

I really wish I was better at this. So satisfying when you nail it.

Dropping bright eyes couplets into conversation

2 Likes

YES! Same. Tea off in Mallorca.

Ooh ooh also when I’m get undressed (sorry) I like to flip my pants up with my foot, catch them and then slam dunk them into the wash basket.

1 Like

Nice moves. I like to flip mine up and land them on my head.

1 Like

pretty good at keeping my balance. manage to save / style out a large percentage of falls

definitely landing on my face later on today now

fast forwarding adverts x30 and stopping exactly when the programme is coming back on.

6 Likes

Really good at packing pretty lightly. Once went to Poland for a weekend with nothing more than a 7 litre mini rucksack. Felt very freeing. This skill has absolutely no consequences apart from not needing to pay for hold luggage once a year.

Finding room on a busy clothes horse

1 Like

MARRY ME

do you roll clothes up

Alright, cowboy

Don’t worry friend, Your magnificent beard will surely soften the blow. Like a lovely face pillow.

1 Like

You better get on your clothes horse and drink your uh, milk.

1 Like

Just only take the bare minimum, and yep, roll clothes. Helped that I went in the summer so didn’t need any coats or anything.

I really need to try this. But… I’m scared niki, I don’t think I can do it.

probably a top 5 ed miliband impersonator.

Whilst filling up with Petrol stopping the pump exactly on £40 without slowing down.

3 Likes