Alright, I'll make the Monday evening thread then

The thing that’s put me off so far is having to soak the lentils for aaaages because I don’t have a pressure cooker

Got a bit of a headache :weary:

Got a recipe?

4 Likes
1 Like

Ohh. Maybe I need to read the recipe :eyes:

1 Like

I have made it but I think I ended up subbing some of the ingredients.

It was tasty though.

1 Like

Hello.

Eating a stew, watching Murderville.

That is all.

Get yourself in here:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/job-hunting-cv-advice-interview/64250?u=keith

Evening.

I am in my penguin dressing gown and have a blanket with no cat to keep me company. :sob:

Done all my packing and had a good clear out of rubbish in my room.

was going to do a bit of study but it’s getting late and I’ve got the other half of don’t look up to watch on my iPad. There is always tomorrow!!

Monday night Chinese

• you son of a bitch i’m in

0 voters

Forgot to get milk from the shop.
Gonna be a real problem for tomorrow mornings safebruv

1 Like

I’ve made it! And their chilli chicken :yum:

2 Likes

Alright?

It’s also raining here and I’ve also put the bin out.

Shopping is being delivered imminently. Hoping there are some goodies within.

Getting my bike back from the shop tomorrow, so planning a ride or two for later in the week.

2 Likes

order is chaotic tho

Two different rounds of dumplings and some prawn toast (that’s for her)
Chicken balls and udon beef (that’s me)

just revealed to A that later this month i’m going to be going to a bar on my own to watch a live esports twitch stream

• she secretly thinks that’s hot
  • she secretly thinks that’s SUPER hot

0 voters

If she wants to trade up to a person who goes and watches wrestling alone let me know :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I want my cat to come home, she’s been out since the early AM which is much longer than she’d usually be out. I assumed she snuck into someone’s house for breakfast and got shut in during the day, but now it’s late. Come home please

Probably hiding in a bush from the rain - although it sounds like it might have stopped.

If our cats go AWOL we shake a bag of dreamies out the back door

1 Like

Sometimes our cat would go missing and would find that she snuck into the garage…

1 Like