Alright its evening

I’m in London :partying_face:

I’m having a cider, going out for some banging margaritas and dinner soon, and I’m watching what I’ve seen described as the worst thing netflix has ever made (28 days haunted)

Tell me what’s going on?

8 Likes

Hiya!

I am on the bus on my way to writing group. Was supposed to be in london so haven’t done the assignment :joy:

3 Likes

Hi Scout.

That sounds like a nice night. What are you having for dinner?

CIDER CIDER CIDER

I’m going to put A to bed and then we’re going to invite our pals over to listen to jazz records and get pissed on Sunday night as a way to end our Jazz Weekend.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

2 Likes

Tacos i think :yum:

5 Likes

Someone stole my hot sauce. How am I supposed to eat chicken wings without hot sauce? Irate.

Love this 1950s life for you

2 Likes

Sending you sympathy at this trying time

2 Likes

On the bus. The air smells like Lush Snow Fairy and a McDonalds burger. Don’t tell anyone but they’re both coming from my bag. Gonna make tacos when I get home. Absolutely exhausted.

2 Likes

Think I’m going to add peas to the packet of Lidl four cheese risotto that’s in the cupboard and have it with a small baguette topped with Lidl Cornish salted butter. Think that’s what I’ll do.

2 Likes

Oooo nice, i like grating courgette in risotto too. I have a box of that one still, keep looking out in case there’s a rogue saffron one in store still as i really enjoyed that.

1 Like

dosa for din dins

gonna sneak a sandwich now though :shushing_face:

I’ve got a saffers in the cupboard too!

1 Like

Hi five. I sneaked in some cheesecake earlier. Do not tell anyone.

1 Like

Just bought a bottle of fizz to make one of those negroni sbaggyies that everyones talking about

We had cheesecake for breakfast for a week on holiday once when we were kids. It’s as good as it sounds

2 Likes

That one was very nice with the roasted tomato part of this…(i didnt have harissa so used some chilli oil)

1 Like

Ooo such a decadent night across the board

(Neil young’s stolen sauce aside)

Only just realised that Somewhere That’s Green from Little Shop of Horrors is the same song as Part of Their World in The Little Mermaid.

1 Like

Meagre stir fry for dinner. Apologies for upsetting the decadent theme. If I had a magnum later would that make up for it?