Alright tonight?

planning a hike for tomorrow. think i’ll go back and do leith hill again, reckon balonz is onto something with living in the surrey hills.

1 Like

Khajit has wares if you have coin

1 Like

I beg to bloody differ

Did some mindfulness thing after work, was decent. Currently eating leftover takeaway pizza from yesterday and watching MOTD.

4 Likes

Angry about work things.

Having a beer/listening to KRAUSE because they rule.

I should try that, I get terrible anxiety

2 Likes

we may have crossed paths!

just went for the day to watch the sport really, change of scenery. it was quite good actually , surprisingly cheap!

Yeah I haven’t done much of it but I’ve quite enjoyed it so far! Worth a try I reckon Bam!

I’m really worried about extreme lonliness once I’m unemployed. Does anyone have any tips to help with this?

Ooh imagine!

We did anfield, ferry, Tate, maritime museum, then Sunday went to beach to see Gormley figures.

Loved it. Cheap enough too…got two tops and some tights in Hennes for a fiver! Liverpool shop was a bit more $$$$£££ mind

find things to volunteer for…reading at your local school, helping at food bank, going and keeping old people company all that kind of thing is really good for your well being as well…emotional currency or something like that…you get back more than you put in!

Go out every day even if just for a walk.

1 Like

I’m not good at that stuff :frowning:

I will try to work on the exercise, go for runs n’ stuff.

Mrs S put out an advert for people wanting to start a classical quartet a bit ago and tonight is the night they’ve all turned up. Just made some tea for them and now left them to some awks chit chat and fingers crossed a load of massively loud strings don’t wake the :baby:t2:. I’m gonna watch a movie. Which one?

It Follows is on Film4 in half an hour.

Oh nice, cheers for the tip off - wanted to watch that again!

The soundtrack though. :scream:

1 Like

hmm just watched the trailer. don’t know how into girls-in-their-pants horror I am

Yeah I’ve only seen it the once so more than happy to give it another run through. That Disasterpiece soundtrack is legit, sounds like the best bits of The Haxan Cloak.

Sending positive thoughts up the M8

1 Like

May I recommend 2011’s ‘Give Me the Banjo’?

cold out