0 voters

Having a specific hair I have to pull out of my arm every time it grows back

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Putting milk on cereal is absolutely bizarre, when you think about it

8 Likes

Big advocat of dry cereal

Adding milk to it is one of those things people do as it’s hardwired into them but no one really enjoys it, much like butter in a sandwich

5 Likes

RE: the dry cereal thing - eating a whole bowl of dry cereal with a spoon is weird. Just having a handful or something to munch on is not weird.

I don’t have the arm hair thing but I do have a rogue eyebrow hair that keeps coming back.

6 Likes

Occasionally weighing myself directly before and after a shit

• YABW
  • YANBW

0 voters

h I am loving this nice bowl of cereal, shame I can’t finish it as milk has made everything all soggy and horrid

what about a bowl of dry cereal with a diced banana in there?

Putting advocat on cereal is pretty out there but I can’t say I’m not intrigued.

17 Likes

Essay length Hoogy post incoming

4 Likes

Its still Christmas somewhere

Agreed on the cereal

I have so many odd hairs now, including one on the top of each ear

Used to work with someone who had a hair like a big feather on his back. So fucking odd

Absolutely not having ‘dry cereal’ as being a normal or superior thing.

Dread to think what other stuff you guys eat dry.

2 Likes

Depends on the cereal. Cornflakes are fine dry. I wouldn’t fancy eating dry weetabix though.

1 Like

hating gravy

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Sounds unpleasantly dry to me. Could you not have a big dollop of yoghurt or something at least?

1 Like

Careful, that’s how I started. Now I’ve decided that one half of one eyebrow is mostly “jaggies” (technical term) and it’s a constant struggle to not nuke the lot.

I don’t have any yoghurt. It’s not really dry it’s like eating a cereal bar but bigger.

Besides I have a cup of tea to wash it down

Imagine if a cow got a bowl of crunchy nut and squirted her own milk in before tucking in though? That would be quite weird

1 Like

Is a jaggy an extra thick, wiry one? That’s what I have, just the one… for now.

1 Like

I used to enjoy a bowl of dry Ricicles with a spoon from time to time.