0 voters

Having a specific hair I have to pull out of my arm every time it grows back

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Putting milk on cereal is absolutely bizarre, when you think about it

8 Likes

Big advocat of dry cereal

Adding milk to it is one of those things people do as itā€™s hardwired into them but no one really enjoys it, much like butter in a sandwich

5 Likes

RE: the dry cereal thing - eating a whole bowl of dry cereal with a spoon is weird. Just having a handful or something to munch on is not weird.

I donā€™t have the arm hair thing but I do have a rogue eyebrow hair that keeps coming back.

6 Likes

Occasionally weighing myself directly before and after a shit

• YABW
  • YANBW

0 voters

h I am loving this nice bowl of cereal, shame I canā€™t finish it as milk has made everything all soggy and horrid

what about a bowl of dry cereal with a diced banana in there?

Putting advocat on cereal is pretty out there but I canā€™t say Iā€™m not intrigued.

17 Likes

Essay length Hoogy post incoming

4 Likes

Its still Christmas somewhere

Agreed on the cereal

I have so many odd hairs now, including one on the top of each ear

Used to work with someone who had a hair like a big feather on his back. So fucking odd

Absolutely not having ā€˜dry cerealā€™ as being a normal or superior thing.

Dread to think what other stuff you guys eat dry.

2 Likes

Depends on the cereal. Cornflakes are fine dry. I wouldnā€™t fancy eating dry weetabix though.

1 Like

hating gravy

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Sounds unpleasantly dry to me. Could you not have a big dollop of yoghurt or something at least?

1 Like

Careful, thatā€™s how I started. Now Iā€™ve decided that one half of one eyebrow is mostly ā€œjaggiesā€ (technical term) and itā€™s a constant struggle to not nuke the lot.

I donā€™t have any yoghurt. Itā€™s not really dry itā€™s like eating a cereal bar but bigger.

Besides I have a cup of tea to wash it down

Imagine if a cow got a bowl of crunchy nut and squirted her own milk in before tucking in though? That would be quite weird

1 Like

Is a jaggy an extra thick, wiry one? Thatā€™s what I have, just the oneā€¦ for now.

1 Like

I used to enjoy a bowl of dry Ricicles with a spoon from time to time.