Am I a weirdo for...

Hating it is a bit strong but not as weird as people who drench an entire plate in it so instead of having different flavours to enjoy everything is just gravy mush. Why bother preparing the rest of the meal, might as well just shovel Bisto granules into your gob.

4 Likes

keeping a bunch of empty Pepsi bottles filled with water in my fridge and using them instead of cups/glasses when I want a a drink and then refilling them and putting them back in the fridge

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Ate handful after handful of dry blueberry wheats yesterday between the hours of 3 and 4pm. Didn’t enjoy it it was just something to do

Apparently this is energy efficient too - like it’s better to have a fridge full of cold water than an empty fridge energy wise

1 Like

Can’t remember the brand, but there was one with was loads of nuts - Clusters? Was that a thing? - and covered in honey or whatever. Absolutely banging just to eat dry out the box like it was popcorn.

Edit: Might have been these

2 Likes

one of my favourite snacks is this which is krave/ that ‘chocolate pillow’ cereal but it’s in a bag and you get to eat it dry like crisps

2 Likes

oh is that so? Very interesting!

Well…a bit interesting

1 Like

Advocaat on vanilla ice cream is the only acceptable use of this otherwise rather vile alcoholic drink.

actually. i don’t think you’re meant to eat it like cereal. maybe you are but i don’t whoops

Dick, Advocaat

1 Like

baileys on coco pops is quite good too (i don’t like baileys)

is advocaat different from avocado?

Hoogy isn’t an advocaat advocate

4 Likes

ah no no

I LOVE IT

:cricket_bat_and_ball:

2 Likes

Straight, yellow

2 Likes

Listening to GIMME SOME REGGAE for a whole hour?

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

Yes

5 Likes

Rearranging toppings on supermarket pizzas

• Weirdo
  • Weird? No!

0 voters

nah you have to do this, they always get bunched up in a corner

4 Likes

Although the name may be derived from avocado:

According to several makers, such as Verpoorten and Bols, and the Oxford companion to Sugar and Sweets, its origins can be traced back to “abacate”, an alcoholic beverage of the indigenous people in Brazil, which was made with. Dutch colonials of northern Brazil introduced this beverage to Europe as “advocat/advocaat”. As avocados could not grow in northern Europe, they were replaced with egg yolk, thought to have a similar taste and consistency, and the name derived from the avocado stuck, although the drink no longer contains any.

1 Like