BEEF AND ONION
MARMITE ®
PICKLED ONION
TOMATO KETCHUP
SALT & SHAKE - ORIGINAL
SPICY SRIRACHA
BBQ PULLED PORK

hello

what is your favourite memory of the tinychat era of DiS?

2 Likes

Hi @froglet,

Here’s a few quickfire qs if that’s OK.

Muppets or Fraggle Rock?
Ghostbusters or Ninja Turtles?
Zig or Zag?
Favourite chaser on TV show ‘The Chase’?

Thank you

hello again froglet how high can you jump

edit: to clarify, i would like to know what animal you are confident you could clear

hi froglet. i’d like to know what you are having for lunch today and either how much you are looking forward to it or how much you enjoyed it if already eaten.

thank you,
eric

How far are you from horse hair?

Hello @froglet!

I was wondering, what is your favourite (and/or least favourite) type of frog?

Also, what is the furthest north you’ve ever been?

Ta,
wr

how are you coping with the stress of this thread?

What painters/ings do you like?

Don’t like my teeth but they’re more useful than hair so the hair’s got to go. It’s a lot of work too.

Βλήτα - it’s a bitter leafy vegetable that doesn’t seem to be sold in the UK. So it’s my favourite thing to eat on holiday because it’s the only thing that I could only eat on holiday (and because I love it and would eat vast quantities when I used to go to Greece more often). Like, there are nicer things to eat than a vegetable but I can just make them at home.

Oh god that’s quite difficult. I hate talking about music because I sound like a twat. Umm, let’s restrict it to this week and I’ll say that cover of All Tomorrow’s Parties on the covers album Deerhoof have just put out.

I’ve got a nice Christmas one on the go from English Soap co that I got for last Christmas. Obviously it’s not Christmas but it’s a huge bar of soap, it’ll probably still be going by then.

As late as reasonably possible

I have a New Scientist subscription so that, last week

Haven’t drunk since I was 19 so probably just falling over a bit

I like them and will always have a peek into streams or ponds as I pass by for amphibians at any lifecycle

NO

NEVER

2 Likes

iSketch maybe? One memory that pops into my head occasionally is someone drawing a stretching cat for the word stretch, and someone guessed “catspan”

I love both
Turtles
Dunno
Never watched it

3 Likes

Not very, probably. I could probably jump over a sheep.

I’m not sure but there’s some rice in the fridge so maybe egg fried rice. Not specifically looking forward to it, sure it’ll be adequate

1 Like

2 miles maybe unless someone nearer has a violin or whatever. So probably more like 1 mile.

Cheers :grinning:

The really colourful ones are my favourite, no least favourite

Wetwang in Yorkshire.

It’s a lot of work

1 Like

Ahoy there @froglet

What are your favourite social media animals

Going to use this one as I mentioned it to someone the other day

She’s about to murder a priest

(Angel by Paula Rego. It’s a character from a book, a midwife who kills unwanted babies and a priest calls her in to deal with his illegitimate child. In Paula Rego’s version she’s about to murder the priest instead)

1 Like

Tika the iggy because of her fabulous outfits

Smoothie the cat for being absurdly photogenic

4 Likes

:smiley:

Top Crisps: :1st_place_medal: Cheese & Onion :2nd_place_medal: Smoky Bacon :3rd_place_medal: Prawn Cocktail :face_vomiting: Pickled Onion