AMA S03E04 Froglet

My autobiography title

6 Likes

Hi @froglet! What’s your favourite childhood memory?

Hello froglet

What was the last fiction book you read?
…and…
Can you draw a crab?

1 Like

Me and my brother won a fancy dress competition when I was about 6 and he was about 2. He was St George and I was the dragon. What was particularly good was that the prize was some board games, so I got to have them because he was too young.

3 Likes

I started reading Antic Hay by Aldous Huxley but didn’t finish. Before that, don’t remember

Yes.

5 Likes

That’s a good crab

4 Likes

Having something that should have gone to your sibling is always the sweetest of all victories!

2 Likes

I’m not confident on the number of limbs but maybe if it has more they can just be hidden behind the others

what’s your favourite prime number that doesn’t have a 3, 4, or 8 in it?

I don’t really have favourite numbers. 7 because it’s the first that came to mind

Hi froglet,
DO you think that in the future cars will fly?
Also have you seen the clothes shop Palava because I think you would like it!
x

hi froglet. i’d like to know what you are having for tea today and either how much you are looking forward to it or how much you enjoyed it if already eaten.

thank you,
eric

Hello @froglet, big fan. Please could you rank the ‘big 5’ roast dinner meats from best to worst?

Planes have wheels so they’re basically flying cars, so yes, in the future, past and present.

No i haven’t but thank you for the recommendation! I’ll check it out

1 Like

Hi frog let who do you think is the fittest person on Friday Night Lights

I’m going to have the egg fried rice that I said I was going to have for lunch, because I had left over roast beef for lunch, and I’m expecting it to be okay

4 Likes

What a twist!

This is tough because it depends a lot of how well the roast dinner is executed. So I’ll say at their best:

Lamb
Chicken
Pork
Beef
Turkey

Are those the big 5? I’ve never heard of the big 5 before

Anyway I’m not that wedded to this assessment

2 Likes

The series? Dunno, not seen it. The film? Dunno, can’t remember

Yes they are, and that’s because I just made it up.

2 Likes