AMA S2E10: aboynamedgoo

You may know him as adybongo, hoogy or his IRL name, but we all know him as @aboynamedgoo. Ask him anything you like.

Season 2 so far
  1. AMA S2E1: Rarity
  2. AMA S2E2: StupidSexyFlanders
  3. AMA S2E3: Chebbles
  4. AMA S2E4: ma0sm (REDUX)
  5. AMA S2E5: the_ravens
  6. AMA S2E6: Kallgeese
  7. AMA S2E7: Funkhouser
  8. AMA S2E8: Dingaling
  9. AMA S2E9: he_2

And never forget… Respect The Format

Hey @aboynamedgoo,

If you could be any dinosaur, which dinosaur would you be and why?

1 Like

Hi @aboynamedgoo, big fan!

Who was it that named you goo and why?

Hello gooboy!
You’ve got an allotment. It can be as big as you want it to be. There’s even a nice gardener that comes with it so you don’t have to do anything other than take the produce grown.
What you growing in there babes?

Hi @aboynamedgoo why has adybongo been deprecated?

Whoever it was I imagine they had a sonic youth.

2 Likes

Hello there @aboynamedgoo, I have a few queries:

• Do you know of the story of ex-Argyle defender Marcel Seip?

• What’s the best Dutch food that isn’t cheese?

• Who’s better; Gary Numan or Gary Oldman

• Red, white or rose?

Hello Hoogy.

What would you say is the main thing that went wrong in footballing terms during DiS FCs humiliating defeat at the hands of Stokey FC on Sunday?

1 Like

Hi @aboynamedgoo. Big fan.

What are the highest and lowest points you’ve been to on earth, and which did you prefer?

Hi Hoogy

How disappointed are you not to have made it through to the final two in the conservative leadership contest?

3 Likes

Which Dutch footballer would you compare yourself too and why

1 Like

What’s your morning routine?

Hi mate, if you had to have a candlelit dinner with either Jeremy Clarkson or Piers Morgan who would you choose?

What is the most exhilarating thing that has happened at a football match you have played, in your opinion?

I was expecting this question.

I was recently reading an article about the controversial paleontologist Robert DePalma (cousin of film director Brian De Palma). As part of his master thesis he discovered recently the fossil of a new dinosaur species in South Dakota, in the Hell creek area. Apparently, this dinosaur was exceptionally large for a dromaeosaurid and had enormous claws to catch it prey. It’s fascinating that they still find new dinosaur (sub-)species. So my answer is:

Dakotaraptor

7 Likes

Back in 2005, I had been looking at popular music website drownedinsound.com for some time and then felt that I needed to respond to a post made on the message board. In order to do so I had to create a username. I looked up at the shelf where I keep some of my records, and took my inspiration from the first album that was in sight.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t get any more exciting than that.

2 Likes

Morning chum,

Say there’s a monster hard Brexit, and all ‘foreign’ food (dishes not originating in UK) is banned, with three exceptions - what would your three be?

1 Like

hello aboynamedgoo

i’d like to know what footwear you are currently sporting

thanks

your pal,
japes

While it is true that I love my vegetables, I do not have “green” fingers and I am not really an outdoor person. I don’t have any house plants and rarely buy flowers, as it’s guaranteed that they’ll be dead and gone before the week is out. But as the allotment comes with a gardener, that doesn’t seem to be a problem in this case. So my list would be the same what I buy every week from my local market:

Strawberries, asparagus, new potatoes, broad beans, peas, leeks, carrots, shallots, lettuce, radishes, parsley, coriander, mint

1 Like

adybongo was introduced as a result of an unpleasant incident on DiS a long, long time ago. Very few users use adybongo these days, and if it was my choice, its use would disappear completely.

1 Like