AMA S2E11: Lastdino

Hi Scotty!

I only eat at restaurants who have a policy that all diners must adequately share the loaded nachos, so this is never an issue for me.

2 Likes

Good afternoon Owen, friend of Eltham!

The last time I was on the Isle of Wight I saw a beautiful red squirrel, which I think is the only place you can see them in England. What a joy! Unfortunately I also saw gollywogs for sale in a toy shop, so my feelings about the Isle of Wight are very conflicted.

2 Likes

I do, I like your moustache

Hi Lastdino, how are you? Was just wondering whether your username came from the band Last Dinosaurs

1 Like

Hi JP big fan.

I am a big fan of all three of these things, and also a very generous rater when using a 1 to 10 scale. I’d have to say:

Chorizo - 9
Black Pudding - 8
Haggis - 8

Chorizo is one of my favourite things to put on a barbecue. Sliced about 2cm thick and left to get brown and crispy.

2 Likes

Hi Steved. Please feel free to call me LD. Acronyms are very important to me.

As the question suggests, all brands are evil and are destroying the planet. Almost all my clothes are from Uniqlo, so I will endorse them. Are they evil? Almost certainly. Do I look good in their clothes? Yes.

Could I please ask the same question of you?

2 Likes

Hey @lastdino

a) Do you subscribe to the theory that the dinosaurs weren’t completely wiped out by a big meteor and the surviving ones evolved into birds?
b) If yes, which is the best bird? (if no, then skip straight to c)
c) Are you of the age were you grew us being taught that dinosaurs were scaly like reptiles, and struggle with the cognitive dissonance caused by more recent scientific discoveries that some dinosaurs were actually feathered, or is that not a problem for you?

1 Like

Hello Jont2001!

Glastonbury is one of my favourite places on the planet, however there’s lots I don’t like about it. Primarily, I hate camping. This year the heat made camping even harder, and I ended up sleeping outside quite a lot because my cheap Argos tent would be a sauna by 7am everyday.

1 Like

Thank you, excellent answer. Having recently had an excellent customer experience there and given that their owner sounds like a GBOL I would probably say Richer Sounds. It used to be Premier Inn but they’re now inextricably linked to Costa who are just terrible.

Fwiw I like Uniqlo but they don’t sell trousers that fit me.

The format is shaking its head at this request.

2 Likes

Hey beau

• I think the most I would spend on a meal is £100, and it would have to be a very special occasion. Anything above this I think I’d feel guilty about the better ways that money could be spent and the people who need it more than me.
  • It is part of our rolling Usher and Alicia roleplay. I’m Alicia
  • I think there’s more than one person on the planet who would make you happy and you could have a happy and fulfilling life with, and that you don’t need to be in a relationship to have a nice life. So yes!
  • Being a full time banter merchant
  • Bringing back fingering (it was gone)
  • @AQOS @anon19035908. Systematic ranking of preferences is very important for island survival.
  • Agreed to do this ama ahahahahaha!
3 Likes

If you had to be locked in a room for eternity with one song playing on repeat in it, which song would you like it to be?

1 Like

Hi Japes!

I didn’t watch Dinosaurs when it was on but I have seen this episode. I’m a very big fan of a wtf downbeat ending, especially when coupled with a a strong environmental message. I give it 9/10.

1 Like

Hi @lastdino

So many questions, so little time

• what is your favourite non-animated children’s film?
  • what are your views on Margate?
  • what is your typical takeaway order?
  • can you actually follow Shakespeare?
  • what is your Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference sandwich of choice?
  • if you had to drink in a London Wetherspoon’s, which one would it be?
  • how much do you swing your arms when you walk?
  • Superman or Batman? And why?

Thanks,
Bye.

1 Like

Hi Lastdino,

If you were stuck on a dessert island, which three desserts would you like it to be comprised of? (for the purposes of this question all desserts remain endlessly edible and untainted)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi JB!

What a nice question. I find lots of fish aesthetically pleasing so this is a fun one to consider. I think manta rays are my favourite because the way they swim is so graceful and satisfying. Least favourite is definitely a sunfish:

1 Like

Back in half an hour! I need to actually do twenty minutes work and then ten minutes to decide what it’ll take for me to suck off Keith Allen.

2 Likes

Hi Lastdino!

I hope you are having a good day.
I have some questions for you.
If you were on Death Row, what would you request for your last meal?

I saw a picture of you looking beautiful at Glastonbury and I wondered:
Do you go to many music festivals?
How many times have you been to Glastonbury?
What is your favourite music festival?
What are your top five festival sets that you’ve been witness to?

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hi Jook/Juke/Joke

1. £530
  2. Club smoking areas are getting smaller and smaller, usually just a bit of roped off pavement aren’t they. Quite miserable to be out in the smoking area these days, even just to cool down. Confident to say no advantage.
  3. Can’t say I have. Phone boxes are sketchy aren’t they. Avoid.
  4. If they are rectangular in shape I am a true master and if any other shape I fail spectacularly, no inbetween.
  5. Will message and ask
1 Like

lovely stuff