AMA S2E5: the_ravens

Ask @the_ravens anything you like. He’s a good egg and hopefully remembered that we arranged this last week

Season 2 so far
  1. AMA S2E1: Rarity
  2. AMA S2E2: StupidSexyFlanders
  3. AMA S2E3: Chebbles
  4. AMA S2E4: ma0sm (REDUX)

And never forget… Respect The Format

2 Likes

Hey @the_ravens, if that is your real name

If you could be any dinosaur, which dinosaur would you be and why?

Hi @the_ravens!

What’s your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

Hi @the_ravens! What do you miss most about living in Devon and when did you leave?

Hi @the_ravens what’s your favourite sandwich?

1 Like

hello ravens

i would like to know if you think you would prefer a jook shaped can or a regular shaped can of fanta

thanks.

your pal,
japes

4 Likes

Hi @the_ravens what is the largest group of people you’ve ever spoken to/ at at one time?

Hi Colin, it is not. My real name is Pete

This is a difficult question and much complicated by learning about new dinosaurs that have been discovered since I was little (and that I’ve learnt more about watching Andy’s Dinosaur adventures). Not to mention ones that have been de-classified or that I now realise are not dinosaurs but prehistoric reptiles.

If you’d asked me 30 odd years ago, it would probably have been a Triceratops or Stegosaurus. Now, I’m less sure, but I’m going to with Allosaurus (the indie T-Rex option)

3 Likes

Hi Rarity.

I don’t like Monster Munch so I can’t answer that I’m afraid.

Hi @the_ravens

• If you could live your life again what would be the one biggest change you’d make?
  • What’s the thing you’ve achieved that you’re most proud of?
  • What are your biggest fears?
  • What’s the silliest thing you’ve done while intoxicated?

Hi Funkhouser,

Probably Dartmoor. But to be honest living in Buckfastleigh has ruined the county for me. I left in 2005 and came back part time in 2006/7 (for family reasons).

1 Like

Hi @the_ravens,

BIG fan.

What are you most thankful for in life?

Yeah Buckfastleigh is a strange place. I’m looking at Dartmoor off in the distance from my window right now, I’ll give it a wave from you.

1 Like

Hi hank

That’s a question I can really get my teeth into (lol). I worked in a sandwich shop for some time and used to concoct all sorts of things from the fridge for my free lunch, so I have a lot of choice going on here. However a guacamole and bacon sandwich is pretty much my stand out favourite.

Hi japes,

Jook every day of the week please

awwww :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @the_ravens, why do you like fancy dress parties so much?

Hi the ravens! What’s the funniest thing one of your kids has ever said?

Hi Scott_Chegg,

Probably about 700 at a school assembly I guess

Hi @the_ravens

Can you tell the difference between a raven and a crow?

Wow that is loads. You are very brave

1 Like