AMA S2E7: Funkhouser

@Funkhouser is off work today, so he’s kindly agreed (volunteered) to host this afternoon’s AMA. Ask him all about Cornwall. I hear he’s a big fan!

Season 2 so far
  1. AMA S2E1: Rarity
  2. AMA S2E2: StupidSexyFlanders
  3. AMA S2E3: Chebbles
  4. AMA S2E4: ma0sm (REDUX)
  5. AMA S2E5: the_ravens
  6. AMA S2E6: Kallgeese

And never forget… Respect The Format

Hey @Funkhouser,

If you could be any dinosaur, which dinosaur would you be and why?

1 Like

Hello @Funkhouser

When was the last time you used BluTac?

1 Like

Hi @Funkhouser, which is your favourite Curb episode?

1 Like

Hey zeal, I’m at work, I’m just not that busy! I would be a velociraptor, and I’ll tell you for why. Those kids in Jurassic Park were really fucking annoying, so I’d like the chance to finish the job.

7 Likes

Around a month ago, I’d say, to put some artwork up on a wall in our spare room.

1 Like

Doll’s head. Or the black swan. Or any episode with my namesake in. I like 95% of them I think. Or

2 Likes

“If I could change the way I live my life today, I wouldn’t change a single thing”
- Lisa Stansfield

To what extent do you subscribe to this maxim?

1 Like

Day off now mate. Get yourself home.

2 Likes

Does one of those have the cunt joke in?

1 Like

Which funk legend would you have round your house for dinner?

3 Likes

No, that’s in Season 9 I believe. Great joke.

1 Like

Great question E5. Bootsy probably, I reckon he’d help clear the table.

2 Likes

Have you been to Scotland before, where did you go and did you like it? If not, why not?

1 Like

Hi @Funkhouser big fan of your smile

What is your favourite and least favourite thing about Devon?
Where have you lived?
If you could live anywhere in the country where would it be?

2 Likes

Supplementary question: who is better at puns?

I have. I visited Gretna with my parents whilst staying in Northumberland on holiday. I also went to Edinburgh twice to visit my scandalous girlfriend at the time, who lived there. Once was for the festival, which was good, but I preferred it with less people the second time.

1 Like

Hi Funky!

Me and some other DiSers are coming over to yours for dinner.
What are you cooking for us?

And Idk if this is public knowledge already, but what is your favourite band or musical artist?
Nb. You are allowed up to 5 if you don’t have one major obsession.

2 Likes

Hello!

Favourite thing is the beach, fields, countryside etc. I never appreciated them really growing up, but I really do now. Least favourite is either the lack of public transport and amenities, or just how long it takes to get everywhere else.

I’ve only ever lived in between Kingsbridge and Salcombe, where I grew up, apart from a 2 month stint in Plymouth last year (and 14 years in Bath, obviously)

I like it here now I’m older, but I’d like to be a but nearer some fast food outlets etc, so somewhere near Exeter maybe.

2 Likes

That is a matter of personal opunion.

I very much enjoy our pun-offs by the way.

1 Like