Amanda Knox (Netflix doc)

balonz
murder
truecrime

Watched this last night - anyone else seen it?

That whole Foxy Knoxy thing was really creepy

(no)

Never met her, personally.

EDIT - NoahVale’s stealth edited like a complete cunt
EDIT 2 - It was fucking Theo! the prick

Would like to watch this. Reading her Wiki page I didn’t realise the Italian courts had officially exonerated her. I felt like that wasn’t reported much at all, compared to the initial furore.

I un-autocorrected your title, by the way NV.

Post can’t be empty

I watched it on Friday. That freelance journo who writes for The Mail is the definition of a hack. Absolute chode.

Nick Pisa: he was/is a complete and utter cunt

I haven’t a clue what I did.
?

I had assumed it was you who edited the hilarious typo from the thread title. But it was that sneaky arse TheoGB

You can hit the orange pen symbol

To see:

Oh OK
Weird

this is one of those times where I’m starting to think that the edit button is required, because it would be good to have a decent thread about this rather than a select few jizzing themsevles over an apparently hilarious typo

not sure I like the idea of mods editing (inoffensive) posts without the user requesting it. Very Orwellian

I’m not a mod, I’m just Level 4 or something. The likes of @ma0sm and @Yesiamaduck get one edit in every 24 hour period too, as far as I know.

I dunno mate, it was NoahVale so I figured he might actually want a serious discussion and would have edited the title if he’d spotted it within the 3 min period.

The fact that all edits are both fully audited (i.e. everyone can view them in the manner I point out up there) and the person whose post is edited is alerted makes this fairly open rather than a power-abuse option IMO.

Yeah I’m not actually outraged, just bored and ill and cba to do any work. Interesting that non-mods can edit other people’s posts though, didn’t know that

Always feel grubby reading about Amanda Knox, mainly because Meredith Kercher was the friend of a friend, who was basically forgotten about in the tabloid fire storm.

The crime-scene footage in this doc was rather graphic at times and there was a certain discomfort watching.

Watched this yesterday morning.

First thought was the daily mail journalist got way too much air time and was such a massive cunt. Proper grinning and lapping up that he got front page stories out of it. He looked a bit mad and so disconnected from the crime and was only focused on what he could gain from it (money!). I felt so disgusted by him and how quick they were to print front page stories about Meredith’s sex life which is just so disrespectful for the family.

As for the actual crime, I don’t really know how I feel now. I think the Italian police were so into the fact that they were now on national news that they felt like they HAD to come to a quick conclusion. Just because Amanda was acting strangely right after the crime (in the first WEEK of a passionate relationship) isn’t really enough to pin it on her. They completely glossed over the facts that Rudy Guede was with Meredith straight after something happened to her. He said the person who did it left the house straight after, whether it was Amanda or not, which means he must have covered her body with the duvet. That doesn’t make sense. Also he fled the country straight after and didn’t alert the police which just screams guilty.

Enjoyed yer lawyer bloke having a pop at the 'Muricans. ‘In 1308 they were drawing pictures of buffalo in caves’ :smiley: