AMAS2E12: Antpocalypsenow (REDUX)

He’s recently been promoted to Assistant to the Manager of Sonic at SEGA* and likes to get his haircut on a regular routine. But who is the real @anon5266188? Let’s find out!

Season 2 so far
  1. AMA S2E1: Rarity
  2. AMA S2E2: StupidSexyFlanders
  3. AMA S2E3: Chebbles
  4. AMA S2E4: ma0sm (REDUX)
  5. AMA S2E5: the_ravens
  6. AMA S2E6: Kallgeese
  7. AMA S2E7: Funkhouser
  8. AMA S2E8: Dingaling
  9. AMA S2E9: he_2
  10. AMA S2E10: aboynamedgoo
  11. AMA S2E11: Lastdino

And never forget… Respect The Format

* may not be accurate

Filth! Hands! Tone! It’s all kicking off today

5 Likes

Hey @anon5266188. Sorry to distract you from the hand parade, but we arranged this first.

If you could be any dinosaur, which dinosaur would you be and why?

Thanks x

@anon5266188

1. What’s your favourite flap?
  2. Do you think you’ve already had over half the orgasms that you’re ever going to have?
  3. Have you ever met someone called Ryan who is a reliable human being?
  4. What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever been underneath?
  5. What would it take for you to fellate the actor Keith Allen?

Hi @anon5266188, massive fan.
Two questions:
What is the best freebie you’ve got from your job
What is your favourite ever DiS thread

Cheers.

What’s up Tone

What was the last thing you bought at Argos? Was it good? Reckon you’ll shop at Argos again soon?

Hello Colin. If I could be any dinosaur I would be the dinosaur called “Triceratops” on accounts of how I had a toy “Triceratops” called Trigger and it would be nice if I got to fuck him.

20 Likes

Hi @anon5266188, big fan!

If I was going to bake you a cake, what kind of cake would you like?
If I was to cook you a meal, what would you be hoping I’d cook?

If you were only allowed to wear outfits made up of items entirely of the same colour for the rest of your life and those colours were, lime green, fluorescent orange or fluorescent yellow, which would you choose?

I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy answering your questions x

1 Like

Hi @anon5266188

I’m going to ask you the same question I asked in the last AMA thread:

What’s your favourite British wildlife?

This was very unexpected

15 Likes

fucking hell this took an unexpected turn

3 Likes

D’awwwww

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Hello TTF. My favourite thing that doesn’t exist is probably the film Kenny, an Australian docu-comedy about a man who cleans Portaloos which, whilst being hilarious, unfortunately doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Didn’t have our lovely, sweet, dear boy Ant down as a filth merchant dinosaur fucking deviant, tbqh.

3 Likes

Hello Joke,

1. What’s your favourite flap? - Jack

2. Do you think you’ve already had over half the orgasms that you’re ever going to have? - 100% certain that this is the case

3. Have you ever met someone called Ryan who is a reliable human being? - Of course I haven’t nobody has.

4. What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever been underneath? - The wonderful city of London (England)

5. What would it take for you to fellate the actor Keith Allen? - I would fellate the actor Keith Allen if any of my beloved fellow community members were in danger and this was the way to save them

3 Likes

Hi Tone, would you describe yourself as mischievous, sexy, both, or neither?

2 Likes

Fully satisfied with all of these answers, thank you

Hello Funkman

The best freebie I get from my job is the latest copy of the world’s leading football management simulation, Football Manager every year! (it’s probably actually a cool doormat we did one year that looked like a football pitch with our logo on it)

My favourite ever DiS thread is probably my stupid latte one because I found it very heartwarming how invested people seemed to be in my stupid nonsense

3 Likes

Hello Stephen.

I got a plain white shower curtain from Argos on December 10th last year. It has done the job quite well and I imagine I’ll probably aim to get the exact same product again when the need arises.

@anon5266188 would you like to go for a drink with me?

1 Like