Amazing Thursday thread

We wearn’t ready for the Jelly :smiley:

3 Likes

I can’t wild shape into it because it has a flying speed >:(

1 Like

Slept for like an hour last night, can’t tell if I feel sick from exhaustion or have a lurgy.

Or maybe its from reading how past lottery winners spent their money and none of them having a charitable bone in their bodies. One woman spent almost a million, her full winnings, on robbie williams gigs.

You want him to become Eric Clapton? Harsh.

1 Like

Couldn’t she have spent her winnings on one personal Robbie Williams gig?

1 Like

i’d kill to be described as ‘shrill’ and ‘beepy’

1 Like

This is absolutely stunning. Perhaps my new hero??
Found out a while ago I inadvertently got a Robbie Williams fan tattoo so maybe I’ll befriend her

1 Like

Feel too awful to do anything, I really hate that I can’t bring myself to do anything

Had a lovely time too, thanks again for organising it. I very much regretted forgetting to pack my jacket. I don’t think it’s the first time I’ve been fooled by how long there is between sunset and last orders in September!

2 Likes

I’d say thats an investment rather than expenditure.

1 Like

I watched a video about rejection sensitivity that came up in my YouTube recommendations

I have eaten uncomfortable truth for breakfast

???

I went to a tattoo place a couple of years ago that were doing a thing where you put 20p in an old gumball machine, and whatever picture came out was the tattoo you were gonna get. Mine was an eye which I got on my ribs, and he has the same one on the back of his neck!

splendid

i know a cocktail place that works on the same principle, think they can combine business models?

1 Like

:smiley: I think they most DEFINITELY should.
Would just need a lot of… consent forms

Was great to meet you both :blush:
Hopefully see you again next time we’re in Brighton!

2 Likes

Have half price days where the bartenders do the tattoos and the artists make the drinks

1 Like

Just remembered the guy near us who bought his own speaker to the pub :grinning:

2 Likes

plume moth. I’ve looked this up before as there seem to be a lot where my parents live. Those ones are a lighter colour than yours though. It does have wings, they’re folded up in the bits making up the top of the T shape

1 Like

Omg! Thank you :blush:
It can stay now it’s been confirmed it won’t try and eat me alive.
You’re a fountain of knowledge!

2 Likes