Amazing Thursday thread

Lovely bit of heel action there
Might make this my phone background

Form a queue please

1 Like

It’s was a bit of a panic because she’s been scrapping with another cat next door, and we’d only been letting her on the walls behind our house, so she was very clever to get so close to the house. Bloody cat

1 Like

I do feel quite cyberpunk

Nice morning with my favourite dipshit

10 Likes

3 Likes

Going to the Dartmouth supermarket triangle to stock up on M&S and Lidl Christmas goods :grinning:

@rich-t do you know if the food hall shops have sunflower lanyards to give out/buy please?

1 Like

They should have, but we haven’t had any for a while now, so they may be in the same boat

1 Like

Morning/afternoon all. Dad’s just been round and failed to install a new flushing mechanism for the toilet. Don’t think the new kit came with all the required bits. He had even less confidence taking the bog apart than I did (I’ve already half taken it apart and put it back together again), which is weird; he’s supposed to be the competent “handy” one, and I’m supposed to be useless. Either he’s slipping in his old age or I’m not as clumsy as I think.

Also, saw an otter on the way home from work this morning :smiley:

Thank you for the postcard @AQOS
It really is very ugly.
I love post!

3 Likes

Please don’t use this phrase, it is offensive to left-handers.

1 Like

I’m sorry @anon89873996, I had no idea that was where it came from. Just thought it was a general term for not being very practical with your hands :frowning:

@moderators, is it possible to modify my post?

1 Like

It is ok, most people don’t realise where it comes from/what it means and implies

3 Likes

done

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Told you not to get excited

I love post too does anyone wanna send me some post

3 Likes

I’m sorry to have to admit, I did get a little bit excited but it’s okay cos I almost immediately forgot about the conversation.

1 Like

just made a cuppa and gonna put all my steely dan cds on my ipod :slight_smile:

1 Like