American man killed by protected tribe

1 Like

You seem to think that colonialism is a white thing.

We did it the best (worst).

Specifically I would say US colonialism has historically been enacted by white people majoritarily.

2 Likes

The human safari stuff in the forbes article that refers to is really grim.

I literally want to strangle the next person on my trip who says ‘this is nice but it would be so much better without all these tourists’

8 Likes
Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

I’ve got them all on WhatsApp.

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

But we need these enquiries to work out who are the good tourists and who are the bad tourists surely??

Don’t buy that. If the good tourists were really good they wouldn’t be associated with the bad ones. Kill them all imo. With arrows

This looks great directly below @laelfy’s post about tourists :grinning:

1 Like

I’m still kind of amazed at how despite being attacked several times he kept coming back.

3 Likes

BAD TOURIST:
Ooh, look at this, here. Hey, I bet this’ll be good for finally getting up them pesky congealed skiddies at the bottom of the bowl at our Grant’s flat.

GOOD TOURIST:
Wow, look at this beautiful artefact. I can’t wait to respect its spiritual relevance by propping it up next to my treasure chest full of ukuleles

9 Likes

feel bad they’ll never know what a black friday feels like

5 Likes

Excellent point. But where to go to avoid them?

Next year I shall be holidaying in Maidenhead.

also, this tribe seem like a bunch of nationalists against free-movement. Pretty fucking gammon!

9 Likes

Poor lad probably just wanted to play them a bit of mumford on the tribe ukeleke

1 Like

I like this post. Solid work.

do they know it’s black friday at all?

6 Likes

nevertheless, he persisted

3 Likes

If they were that dangerous why do they need protecting

6 Likes