Among Us (this is a gaming thread)

Among Us is good fun but playing with randomers i don’t know means it lacks something. Would be far better played it with DiS randomers that I don’t know.

for the uninitiated - its a whodunnit team game, you are a group spaceman/woman on a ship and one of you is the mole. mole has to sabotage stuff, the rest have to find the mole.

takes about 10-15 minutes to play a round.

simple to learn, its free to play on android and ios (ive tried it on a phone and its a bit rubs, much better on a tablet though). costs about 3 quid to buy on pc.

who wants to play?

1 Like

I would be up for this, see lots of memes about it and think “That looks just like the sort of thing I’d enjoy”

3 Likes

No thank you

1 Like

it looks great. tried to play it with family but didn’t really have enough people to make it good so everyone lost interest. teenage son is really into it but doesn’t let me in on his games with his mates for some reason.

EDIT: with regard to the original request - I desperately do, but I also want to remain in employment for the foreseeable so probably shouldn’t.

2 Likes

time travel me back 20 years and no, i would not have wanted to play games with voice chat with my mates and my dad…

1 Like

Yeah, but as I keep explaining to him, I’m quite a cool dad.

1 Like

why would you get sacked for playing among us?

well… I guess just one little game wouldn’t hurt…

Is this a game where you get to talk to people? That’s all I’ve wanted from games for so long

2 Likes

yes you have meetings to discuss who you think the baddie is, and the baddie is there trying to put everyone off the scent.

(its only text based chat built in, but if you play with friends you could set up discord for voice chat)

2 Likes

Works very well with discord. Mute during gameplay, mics on for meetings, separate channel for the discovered dead to chat in

1 Like

I have this but not played yet so will be up for agame

1 Like

I suggested this in a gaming thread and got IGNORED. (yes I want to play)

Could be tempted. It looks like one of the more fun multiplayer games.

1 Like

Yeah i play it a bit but would better if i knew i wasnt playing against a load of 11 year olds. Count me in for a game some time

1 Like

I’ll give it a go

ok!

right, someone else organise it please

Fucking hell.

Get on with it, you duplicitous scum

2 Likes

I’ll be up for this

Ok straw polls

I am likely to play
  • Early evening (say 5-8pm)
  • Evening (8-10.30pm)