An audit about your sleeping habits (again)

how much you get on an average night

• less than 6 hours
  • 6-8 hours
  • 8+ hours

0 voters

would you like to get

• less sleep
  • more sleep
  • fine as is

0 voters

how’s the quality of your sleep

• poor
  • fine
  • amazing

0 voters

have you ever suffered from a strange and highly interesting phenomenon known as ‘sleep paralysis’

• yes
  • shut up m8

0 voters

love to get your thoughts on this

Recently got a 3" (wahey) thick slab of memory foam as a mattress topper, really enjoying it

i’d really like to be one of those up at 6am going for a run, doing productive shit type people but i just aint cut out for it

1 Like

Which ones?

I have them too but they make me so groggy the day after :frowning: I don’t really feel any benefit until day 2 and by then it’s probably like the day after a hangover when you’re back to being normal but normal feels amazing.

Ah ok, cool. I was going to say ‘if they’re ambien, throw them in the bin’. Carry on.

never understood why dis is so skeptical about sleep paralysis, it is a really common thing

Stopped drinking caffeine and booze and now I sleep like a baby.

i don’t think it’s skepticism so much as just a bit of a man marries goat

probably get about 4-6 hours during the week. has been worse in the past though, and I can function on that, so :expressionless:

i believe you but what kind of life is that?

4 Likes

It sucked at first but now find stuff more enjoyable sober

1 Like

Sleep paralysis is fucking horrible, don’t get it as much as I use to, well in the last few months anyway.

1 Like

Best feeling ever is when ive not had enough sleep (usually a school night hangover) and i get cosied up after work and feel my eyelids dropping and i just feel the most relaxed and nothing can hurt me mmm

I really believe this, the healthier you are the better your sleep will be and it multiplies how well you feel.

But, I mean, who wants to live without caffeine and alcohol?

2 Likes

I did all sorts of mad stuff on it. Trashing my room and making phonecalls are the only things I’d want to share!

Alright, Liam Gallagher etc.

1 Like

Then i wake up at like 9pm after a 3 hour nap like FFS WELL DONE DICKHEAD

fair play to you pal, must take some doing

It’s only been a month, I’m sure to blow it, I’ve promised myself booze at festivals and birthdays doe :3