An audit about your sleeping habits (again)

sleep
reallyinteresting
fom

how much you get on an average night

• less than 6 hours
  • 6-8 hours
  • 8+ hours

0 voters

would you like to get

• less sleep
  • more sleep
  • fine as is

0 voters

how’s the quality of your sleep

• poor
  • fine
  • amazing

0 voters

have you ever suffered from a strange and highly interesting phenomenon known as ‘sleep paralysis’

• yes
  • shut up m8

0 voters

love to get your thoughts on this

i have some emergency sleeping pills if i ever need to go into full on deep sleep but try not to get too involved with those

Recently got a 3" (wahey) thick slab of memory foam as a mattress topper, really enjoying it

i’d really like to be one of those up at 6am going for a run, doing productive shit type people but i just aint cut out for it

Which ones?

I have them too but they make me so groggy the day after :frowning: I don’t really feel any benefit until day 2 and by then it’s probably like the day after a hangover when you’re back to being normal but normal feels amazing.

i basically have some strong bennies that i got from my american friend. If i need to help myself to sleep i’ll use melotonin, the bennies are if i’m bordering on insomnia for a couple nights.

tried ambien, never again

Ah ok, cool. I was going to say ‘if they’re ambien, throw them in the bin’. Carry on.

never understood why dis is so skeptical about sleep paralysis, it is a really common thing

Stopped drinking caffeine and booze and now I sleep like a baby.

i don’t think it’s skepticism so much as just a bit of a man marries goat

probably get about 4-6 hours during the week. has been worse in the past though, and I can function on that, so :expressionless:

i believe you but what kind of life is that?

yeah. i spent around 8 hours ‘awake’ the day after hitting ambien, but barely comprehending anything, in a book fair in NYC. spend 20 minutes trying to unlock a cabinet that was already unlocked etc.

friend realised that on ambien she’d texted her ex bf at length all night and had no knowledge of it in the morning. that is some fucked up shit

It sucked at first but now find stuff more enjoyable sober

Not that but this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk

Very odd feeling

Sleep paralysis is fucking horrible, don’t get it as much as I use to, well in the last few months anyway.

Best feeling ever is when ive not had enough sleep (usually a school night hangover) and i get cosied up after work and feel my eyelids dropping and i just feel the most relaxed and nothing can hurt me mmm

I really believe this, the healthier you are the better your sleep will be and it multiplies how well you feel.

But, I mean, who wants to live without caffeine and alcohol?

I did all sorts of mad stuff on it. Trashing my room and making phonecalls are the only things I’d want to share!