An Evening Thread for Avery and no-one else.

Waiting for my new giant ice cubes to freeze so I can make myself a goddamn drink already. Good few hours away I fear.

Also doing some work since I slacked off during the day, so might reward myself with a chippie once I’m done

• No you’ll be eating crap all over the weekend anyway
  • Yes m8

0 voters

been for a run in the pouring raIiiIiinNnn :musical_note:

dunno what to do now. might start on that Google Analytics qualification I’ve been meaning to start all week :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Had to make a tortilla in one of the tiny toy pans for M’s play kitchen

The effort going into packed lunches is more effort I’ve ever put into anything tbh.

Really want a coke zero. Can someone sort a gal out?

8 Likes

probably just take the test tbh, already know EVERYTHING about google analytics.

1 Like

That sounds good but I really really CBA. I’m trying to be ruthless. Kept so much stuff in the past with lofty ideas of making it into this or that or repurposing it at as something or other and do I ever do anything with that stuff? Do I fuck.

1 Like

your what

7 Likes

Evening lads.

I just wolfed down an alpro chocolate protein milk, banana and maple peanut butter smoothie.

Then I ate Cauliflower popcorn.

Watching the new Grace and Frankie.

Screenshot_20200116-192157_Chrome

• go for dick lattes for breakfast tomorrow
  • don’t
0 voters

WHEYYYYY!!!

2 Likes

Well today can fuck off. Had an absolute stupid day at work which I really wish I could describe because it is so funny but, I can’t and it has been me banging my head against a brickwall since July. Also the monolithic Kitchen build has hit a dead end because our kitchen fitter hasn’t filled in the floor so the screed can go down. All in all I am looking forward to this take away.

Are the winters going to keep getting warmer?
Shall I keep this pair of thick tights that are in perfect condition and have thick socky feet?

• Are you going to poll everything in this bloody clear out?
  • Yes, put them in your cold weather box
  • No, get rid!

0 voters

Seriously tho keep em xxx

Charity shops have a rags collection where they sell bags of stuff like that, plus damaged items, unsolt/unneeded stock, by weight

1 Like

piss off japes. this is a thread for me and no-one else.

1 Like

They tasted like mould.

Up the imps indeed

1 Like

ALSO once i looked on ebay for coloured tights, thinking it would only return results of new, unworn tights because why would anyone buy used tights? It turns out that a lot of people do, in fact, buy used tights

My kitchen radiator needs bleeding so bad.

Bank balance pretty much wiped out by virtue of a trip to the vet this afternoon.

Quiet few days ahead.

1 Like

i ate the rest of my birthday cake for dinner

where’s the fitness and health 2020 thread

4 Likes