Going to make some sort of mushroom pasta

2 Likes

You rule bender

1 Like

Thanks, Tuna! Now Avery can do his polls

1 Like

Genuinely surprised people are posting in here tbh tilts

1 Like

Got anyone to help you? You could ask them to pasta mushrooms.

2 Likes
  • Post in here, respect the evening thread
  • Post in the Thursday thread, this thread is utterly superfluous

0 voters

Can we close this thread pls mods

4 Likes

You been hanging with @grievoustim?

1 Like

Hi tuna. Great idea for a thread!

7 Likes

Imagine, if you will, that you’re a keen riddler, the type that might very well riddle me this:

For the past while, while Christmas has been on everyone’s lips, Festive Pies have been on many people’s lips, but not ours. When taken combined with the facts that a certain gnome sized Gnome has been unsuccessfully suggesting that we should have a MacDo for months, and that our planned dinner some kind of leftover pureed kale stuff stirred into pasta, Should we get a Macdinner?

• Yes! How else will you enjoy a festive, Festive Pie?
  • No, you deserve nothing more than some kind of kale puree stirred into pasta for dinner.

0 voters

That gnome has been banging on about festive pies for weeks it’s only good and right you have a macdos

2 Likes

I’m going to post in here as I’ve not been in the daily thread and feel it’s too late to go in there now.

1 Like

hello tuna

2 Likes

It’s cavelo nero pesto and it’s really tasty

1 Like

Do quite fancy a mcdo tho

like I said, some kind of pureed kale

1 Like

We’re going to be taking Smudge out for a walk in @10 mins. If you could put a message out through the urban fox network to stay hidden and not piss him off tonight it would be much appreciated

2 Likes

at seven (7) pm??

??

Made saffron lemon chicken for dinner, with the Shirazi salad and the rice from Persiana. Finally think I’ve cracked it with the tahdig crust - trick is to follow the recipe even though that seems like an awful lot of butter and oil :yum:

Was feeling a bit post-COVID grotty earlier (the same general gunked up feeling others have reported) but feel better after a shower, a beard trim and some food.

12 Likes