An evening thread for Wednesday

Hello
Not done anything other than knit today
Steak for dinner, haven’t discussed with what yet
Got film club later, need to wash my hair too

Do NOT mention this to Scout.

4 Likes

Just had a game of Fortnite were it felt like I was cheating. Blind sniper shots into where I felt people were going to be and getting eliminations from it. I might be a god. Can’t have sex tonight, I’d get everyone in a two mile radius pregnant. Who wants to touch my face?

Yeah this is for some utter wankers who want to be like, wow look at these poor people who had the same 24 hours in a day as you prospective house owners.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got the material for an award-winning Gothic Manc podcast. Forget the feelgood stories, no one wants those

2 Likes

Hour and a bit left then. 4 DAY WEEKEND BABY!!!

Some sort of tea and a beer tonight. Get to spend tomorrow hanging with my wife. So :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Oh WOW

Won’t lie, I’m curious about why…

1 Like

I’m browsing Deliveroo. There’s a local place called Social Board and one of the first menu items is ‘Chicken cba’ (which really stands for chicken, bacon and avocado but I thought it was amusing).

8 Likes

Did you see there a blue plaque going up in Hove for the first woman to swim the channel?

1 Like

I did not but I shall google now!

4 Likes

Oh wow. I’ll stop now (and maybe have something else for tea) :grimacing:

1 Like

I had a big bowl of lentil spagbol for lunch and have whole lettuce to use from veg box (or use up as much as 1 person can) so need to have a couple of salads in next day or so. Guess I could have a warm wrap or something with it in.

1 Like

Ah, it’s not hove, it’s Freshfield Road

1 Like

Is there also a Freshfield Street in Brighton? My godmother lives on one of them.

1 Like

Sticky toffee soup (would eat)

3 Likes

Absolutely, I’d funnel it in.

2 Likes

I know (think) this is a reference to that film. But I still think of it as Heather Trott from Eastenders

1 Like

Yes there is - not far from Freshfield Road, up near the racecourse

1 Like