An evening thread for Witches

Because she won’t start one.

I have nothing to share. Hbu?

Aw, thanks colin :blush: I get a bit anxious if there isn’t an evening thread as the clock strikes 18:00. I obviously turn back into a pumpkin.

I need to go chop up a mango.

Bye.

Hi everyone

I had a veggie patty and salad for tea, and two mouthful of the pasta I cooked for the tv. Will probably regret that on the scales tomorrow. That sounds obsessive!

Watched the end of a film called Tag. Watched the whole thing the other day but came home to find the tv watching it again so we snuggled up for a bit.

Will probably just shower and then bed, I know I should read something but I can’t decide what.

Wish I had a chocolate brownie to eat omnomnom

So much sweat just from the standard commute. Shirt is saturated.

When will it be winter???

rhetorical question, obv

Winter sucks

Winter II even more so

Going to Honest Burger. Unsure what to order

Burger
Onion rings
Fries
Diet Coke

Still reckon discobot should be reprogrammed to start daily and evening threads if they’ve not been started by 9am and 6pm respectively. Although it might be a bit sad in 1000 years when humanity is dead and gone, discobot has to continue starting threads until the end of time

About to drink an espresso

Then it’s time for bike ride

Then a pint or two

Then bed

Hi witches x Colin

Veggie :hamburger: for tea. Getting close to re-finishing S1 of Lost

This 4 mile walk to and from work is starting to take its toll. Loving an Aldi being in the way though, great stuff.

Just got some tea on, finishing the last few bits off tidying the new house. Got some painting to do for a Saturday warhammer all dayer with “The Lads” and then gonna take a walk to the local to see if it’s suitable to take the girl I’m seeing who can get a little…extrovert when she’s had a drink.

Life is pretty sweet.

Hiya

At the pub, off to a gig

Rather be at home listening to this

There’s an actual bear strolling around our campsite like it owns the place :neutral_face:

Ah lost is so good

:heart_eyes:

Sat in a park in Edinburgh drinking listening to an American tell a joke really badly.

maybe I should be rewatching all of lost?

FYI I am very much coveting that boxset

Having endless arguments with himself about brew dog, and the correct way in which to slice pizza.