An evening thread whose title’s not already been used

Alright gang?

2 Likes

Still working. Might watch the footy and have a beer at 8

1 Like

This evening’s self-care / nightmare fuel kindly sponsored by @shes_so_high

25 Likes

Feel like I haven’t contributed much to the daily threads lately (probably I’m wrong) but hello everybody

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Had jackfruit hot dogs and curly fries for dinner.

Doing some admin, then gonna play vidya

1 Like

Hi.

4 Likes

ahhh that’s amazing! I did a donut one last week, which was pretty horrifying to look at! :laughing:

1 Like

Hosting a zoom quiz for someone’s leaving do tonight. Paid for a Pat Sharp video introduction.

Honestly not worth £35.

3 Likes

Good evening DiS! I’m making Buttenut Squash Soup:

And watching Alexei Navalny give no fucks whatsoever with his two hour BAD VLAD doc he’s just dumped on Youtube while I wait:

6 Likes

That soup looks excellent!

2 Likes

Having a beer and watching the football.
Just for a change.
Even that’s getting boring.

Can we all wish Dolly the bestest of birthdays. I am going to celebrate by upping the pensioners.

10 Likes

Oh deer

1 Like

Watching Con Air in bed. Gonna watch Face/Off after this.

1 Like

Watching Detective Pikachu in a bit, hoping R will kindly fall asleep in time. Cannot wait for beer.

3 Likes

Was just thinking how I haven’t had my nasty headaches in quite a while. Of course I’ve had them over the last two days (they make my jaws feel like tensing up, I have to remember not to else they just get way worse)

Was feeling in a real emotional slump on my walk, but I got back and tasted the chilli that hd been cooking all afternoon, and it’s probably the best I’ve ever made. Feeling a lot better about life now, gonna have some lovely tacos in a minute.

7 Likes

Gonna have a shower then get in my pj’s and bed for detective pikachu film club

2 Likes

Had a real nice cheats ham potato and leek pie with roasted carrots and parsnip for tea. Got some beers as I’m on the late tomorrow. Last day at work for a week after tomorrow. Bring it on.

5 Likes

Hello :wave:
Been feeling really blue all day, like eeyore. Dunno why really, everything is… fine, I guess?
Had beans on toast for dinner, was fine. Actually managed to tick a few things off my seemingly never ending to do list (it’s only never ending because I never ever do anything on it before having to add more things on to it) so that’s good, feel a bit less like a box of frogs.

2 Likes