And so we enter the void... the 1st official "what day is it again" daily thread

Another vote for driving home after seeing family.

I was surprised at how quiet the roads were in the way up a few days ago. But how long do we think it will take me to travel approx 150 miles today?

• 3-4 hours
  • 4-5 hours
  • 5-6 hours
  • 6+ hours

0 voters

1 Like

Did a tube of Jus Rol croissant dough…

One of them vaguely resembles a croissant at least

21 Likes

Mrs CCB doing some superb improvised phonetic alphabet on the phone to NHS track and trace … “J for jelly … W for… wind”

14 Likes

Soothe yourself into Monday by sharing your plans for the day

I am going to put that Unpacking game on the switch and sit under a blanket. Drink load of tea and eat some good snacks

Still seems very dark out there.

4 Likes

Dark and raining here. Trip to DIY store B&Q for a door handle and some light bulbs.
The excitement never ends :joy:

2 Likes

Woke up to M saying

“I saw a little girl…she had a friend, they were playing jokes on us”

Coooooooool.

Thegradytwins

22 Likes

OG Bairn keeps asking where we’re going today. Wasn’t really planning to go anywhere, pal.

6 Likes

Dont play Monopoly that often but every game I can ever remember has been one by the first person to get houses on the purply blues

• Yeah, that always happen
  • Yeah, that usually happens
  • No, it doesn’t usually happen, you’re not playing with people that play properly
  • Dunno, dont care about Monopoly

0 voters

Oh yeah, one of ours broke on Xmas eve and I should probably have a look at fixing/replacing it today.

1 Like

Having a chill day at home while I wait for a late delivery to arrive. My brother is staying at mine though so we will have a few beers and play some new board games we got for Christmas.

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Morning all!

Wor Lass is baking a birthday cake today so I might take The Child out for a bit of outside time.

Take @shinymcshine 's out with you, they’re climbing up the walls

3 Likes

I’m so hungover.

1 Like

Actual huge amounts of dread about work

:hugs: creepy hug. X

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers with those with young kids. My kids aren’t bothering me to go anywhere as a) they’re teenagers and b) it’s still just about morning.

3 Likes

Mine are openly oppositional to the suggestion of leaving the house or indeed their beds.

2 Likes

Golf course is shut due to rain so I get the joy of dragging mr meo to tops tiles and b&q. Fantastic.

Easy for me to remember as it’s my birthday. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes